Review: Ts Aimee Excellent

Date: 04/29/2013
Provider: Ts Aimee
Phone: 832-724-0420
Email Address: roguetranssexual@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=150944
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: She was staying at a very nice hotel near Bachman Lake.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bubble bath, BBBJ both ways, Kissing, snuggling, lots of mutual touch, doggie on me,
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $200.00
Hair Color and Length: Aimee's hair is shoulder length and is straight.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Aimee is very petite, 5'4" about 100 pounds and she looks like her pics.

She is very upbeat. I would say she is probably one of the most intellectual Ts providers I have met. She is definitely worth going to see and would be an excellent choice for the Ts newbies.
Recommendation: Yes
nice review tom. you may need to take a trip to houston.aimee has a young friend name ts princess they stayed together for some time and i understand aimee trained her. i could see you having a good time with both of them. other reviewers have in hou have given her good reviews after she had a rough start. i do not remember reviews of her friend princess. they wear the same clothes in some of their photos
Aimee is fun and upbeat and experimental. I could see how a doubles session could be fun a lot of with her.
nice Review, Tom! I am real sorry I could not get with her around two weeks back when she came to Tulsa - our schedules just could not make it happen! I have heard only very good things about Aimee!