whats your favorite

tv game show from current or past, ive recently got the gameshow network have been watching it alot and relly like the matchgame,the new newlywed game and the liars club
Press your Luck...cause the greed driven Vegas slot machine attitude with a game with no skill, knowledge, or strategy is humorous to watch. Plus those Cheesy Whammys are sometimes comic relief as well.
Throut and Neck, the show sucked but Rebecca Grant, from Hamburg, NY, is a goddess.
  • Doove
  • 07-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Press your Luck Originally Posted by wlhrgfan
No whammy no whammy no whammy......STOP!! Good stuff.

My vote though, would have to go to Hollywood Squares, but only the Peter Marshall/Paul Lynde Hollywood Squares.

Though i will say, if we can include The Gong Show, then all bets are off.
If your a trivia buff, Millionaire is a good bet, but who can beat the models from Deal or No Deal? Ladies, Please!
Gong Show! Completely ridiculous. I loved it.
Oh don't forget Tic Tac Dough...I need to sport my Mullet and have John Davidson tell me to watch out for the Dragon...RARRRWWWW!!!! Oh no!
"Let's Make a Deal" Oh wait that what I am trying to do here.
Well Does American Gladiators Qualify as a Game Show? I'll go for that...sometimes I like to wake up in the morning, put on a Baseball catchers chest protector and have some guy shoot tennis balls over 100 mph out of a cannon at me. Better that Starbucks or Timmy Ho's to give ya that Top O' Tha Mornin" Feelin'
i just saw beat the clock wow thats and old one but it was very good
  • GP
  • 07-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Price is Right. I don't think I need to explain.
bob barker or drew carey
bob barker or drew carey Originally Posted by yankee13
My money is on Bob Barker...Drew Carey has size but after seeing what Barker did to Happy Gilmore there is no way Carey will take him. My prediction is Barker in a 3rd round Submission...most likely a rear-naked choke...Carey taps or goes to sleep
  • GP
  • 07-17-2010, 08:59 PM
definitely Bob Barker!
yesterday i watched some old episodes of lets make a deal with monty hall