THE OBAMA ENEMY LIST...........ARE YOU ON IT ?

Maybe; the scary thing is you will never know.........but be certain, that TeamObama has one !
What?

A new non-Benghazi-related thread started by Whirlaway?

Why not start a half-dozen new Benghazi threads this morning?

(There's a shortage of them you know.)
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 08:37 AM
YEAH WHIRLIE, BETTER GET YOUR QUOTA WHILE YOU CAN PAL, AND USE THE CAP LOCK !!!
I can only hope. You're known by your enemies and I would rather not be known as the enemy of CJ or WTF. Of course from my days in the service and gun buys I know I have an FBI file somewhere.
You are on the eccie board idiot list.
Maybe; the scary thing is you will never know.........but be certain, that TeamObama has one ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No, dumplin,' you're not on the list. That list, should it exist, would be made up of people who can actually do something other than up the national output of intellectual diarrhea.

What?

A new non-Benghazi-related thread started by Whirlaway?

Why not start a half-dozen new Benghazi threads this morning?

(There's a shortage of them you know.) Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Don't get too optimistic, it's still chock full of paranoia.....

I can only hope. You're known by your enemies and I would rather not be known as the enemy of CJ or WTF. Of course from my days in the service and gun buys I know I have an FBI file somewhere. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Corneyhole, the only list of the White House you would be on is the torture sub-contractor list. I hear they are planning to run you down to Gitmo and have you address the inmates for 48 hours straight. The WH, CIA, NSA and other parts of the alphabet believe your rare talents are what's needed to finally tip the terrorists over the edge. If not, you're the perfect warm-up act for Trendaway.
I guess Candy is miffed I didn't put him on my shit list.
Since when are facts a sign of "miffedness?"

Your fate awaits you at the end of the nearest broom/mop.
AAAHHHHHRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

ALL CAPS! PANIC! PANIC! DANNNNGEEEERRRRR!

Fucking asshole!