Not sure if its PSE or other acronym for desire!

SO.... I like it a little on the rougher side, BUT, I have trouble with MY PERCEPTION of respect. I am a gentleman to the core yet got a deviant and dirty side. Took me FOREVER to accept smacking a womans ass with her approval.... but I have had a taste of it!

I am a hopeless romantic than can absolutely "make love" to a provider and make sure SHE is satisfied and content. Yet I enjoy getting little physical and rough by my standards. That would be a little hair pulling, Being physically dominant but not aggressive:if you will. Light choking and force with a passionate kiss in between!

NOW, I cant smack a woman accross face. I also have a hang up where i think releasing on a womans face is disrespectful, even if shes OK with it! And with aboave stated, I also enjoy being dominated and told what to do and how... I know, its hypocritical as if she says she wants it all over her face that I just cant seem to accept it!

SO... How do I approach this with a "date"? As I am typing I am having a AHHA moment.... Send her here to read my wants and desires instead of trying to figure an acronym to fit!
It sounds like you want good old fashioned GFE. I take it you don't like giving facials as it is un-gentlemanly like. Usually, you as the guy are the one who determined where the cum goes. Unless the girl really wants the facial, she probably is going to suck your cock dry. Now, there are girls who offer facials (which BTW is a fantastic way to release-- just something invigorating to see a lady wearing your jizz). If you do your research correctly, you should know pretty much how a gal operates. If in doubt, just ask.
I always ask what a man craves...........What your fantasy is........How else can I mind fuck you if I dont know what your fantasy/fetish is...........Maybe thats just me, butt the more info you give me the better I can make it happen how you desire it..........After all this is a fantasy board where your fantasies are suppose to cum true.........Slurp!!
I always ask what a man craves...........What your fantasy is........How else can I mind fuck you if I dont know what your fantasy/fetish is...........Maybe thats just me, butt the more info you give me the better I can make it happen how you desire it..........After all this is a fantasy board where your fantasies are suppose to cum true.........Slurp!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

ditto---after being verified it is cool discuss certain issues you have with the provider......

proper preparation makes for one helluva HOT session!
I'm also in this category of hedonist- I enjoy doing lots of varied roles, buy have preference for a few! I like pleasure, within a few limits, and doing what it takes to provide it or achieve it in my own way.

I'm so surprised when I hear that someone has yet to see a PSE provider that asked what the limits or fantasies entail, I had someone the other day that was so relieved when we started discussing the particulars(after verification of course), instead of a big guessing game!
I love PSE...and enjoy having that ruff sex experience. choking hair pulling, you name it. Anyone wanna spank me?
i do jess !!