Ladies: What strap-on do you recommend?

I have seen a Houston provider 4 times now, and on my last visit during pillow talk we got to talking frankly about our kinkier play experiences. I have been on the receiving end of a moderate-sized strap-on a few times and have loved the experience--perhaps something about the role-reversal of being the receptive one in intercourse, and because done with lots of lube and care, it feels GREAT!!

My partner got VERY excited about this, says she has wanted to try it for ages, and would love to do that with me if I would provide the strap-on.

Not having bought a strap-on before, what brand/type would you ladies who have experience wearing one recommend? Any specific website or brick and mortar store (Houston) that you would recommend for my shopping? Any helpful hints for my partner on how to effectively use a strap-on?

Thanks!!!
I don’t know brand names, but it is important that the strap on goes around the legs kind of like a jock strap. There’s much more control this way which makes it easier on the lady’s lower back and is more precise.
goggle Feeldoe, you won't go back
I've had the pleasure of indulging in this on the receiving end a few times and really love it on the right occasions.

I can take a lot, and my fantasy is to have someone who really knows how to use them to have several that get progressively larger to test my limits. Getting stiff just thinking about it.
I've had the pleasure of indulging in this on the receiving end a few times and really love it on the right occasions.

I can take a lot, and my fantasy is to have someone who really knows how to use them to have several that get progressively larger to test my limits. Getting stiff just thinking about it. Originally Posted by crimson

There is a kind that has a blow up pump similar to the pump on a blood pressure taker that makes the appendage get progressively wider in girth. Less mess.
Have any of the ladies had experience with the Feeldoe? I've seen it before, but wondered if it stays in place well.

I can take a lot, and my fantasy is to have someone who really knows how to use them to have several that get progressively larger to test my limits. Getting stiff just thinking about it. Originally Posted by crimson
From my files...love the body builder look. Lots of lube and tantra might help LOL
Attached Images File Type: jpg DC1.jpg (21.7 KB, 367 views)
Obviously, I can not comment from the ladies view point but the provider who introduced me had no problem.
Love the feeldoe. If you go strap-on get a good quality. Look at vaculock? (Some such name.) Harness is key - material needs to be strong, cleanable, the more adjustable the better, with good buckles <- very important.
There is a kind that has a blow up pump similar to the pump on a blood pressure taker that makes the appendage get progressively wider in girth. Less mess. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Olivia, hadn't thought about that! Do you own one....
I like the ones where the harness is like boyshorts. I own a pair of these..

They are very comfortable and allow for freer and more fluid strokes. Sometimes the harnesses make you feel like you're doing the robot lol
Curious about the feeldoe, some are custom made.. that would be a nice gift.
Types of harnesses are going to fall in roughly two categories - the type that have a strap between the legs and the type that fit more like a jock strap. My lady friends seem to prefer the kind that fit through the legs because it fits better and gives them more control of their penetration strokes. Just like with a guy, being able to control the dildo is important for comfort and excitement of the bottom.

If she wants one just to use on you on an irregular basis, you are probably better off investing in the cheaper ones. But if she is going to use it more often (with you or anyone else) then do some shopping. Leather is good, but remember that it absorbs fluids and is very hard to keep clean and disinfected. Look for something non-porous.

The feeldoe is supposed to feel interesting for the lady, giving them a bit of a feel of having a real cock without the straps, but it does have its limitations. Chief among them is that it's just one size. A dildo harness will give you the ability to try many different types and sizes and firmness of dildoes. Plus a number of the harnesses allow for toys to be inserted and retained by your partner, so each time she drives into you she might get clitoral stimulation, or even have a dildo inside of her being thrust further inside. You are only limited by your imagination!!!

Check out Babeland (www.babeland.com). It's a Seattle store run by ladies and has an excellent reputation, not to mention a very nice and wide selection. Also look at Madame S leathers.
I can't wait to try out some of these ideas! Looks like there is a somewhat larger size Feeldoe, but the penetration portion is just a little over 6 inches (according to the Feeldoe website). That might not be enough for some.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...ldo-14373.aspx

I think this is the kind of toy Olivia was talking about... intimidating and exciting to think about!

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...ldo-12223.aspx

Methinks I need to find meself an experienced teacher to learn more...
The harness itself should be made of leather or heavy nylon. Don't get a cheap one that is made of PVC or plastic, they will break.

Like anything else they make cheap ones and they make much more expensive ones. Same thing with dong attachments. Don't skimp or the harness will break eventually on you.

Also the much more expensive dongs feel much better.

I used to think that vac u lock attachments were the way to go, but the even nicer real feel dongs are much better.

I haven't seen a proper selection anywhere in Houston. But Leather Masters in Deep Ellum, Dallas, has the really good stuff.

It's also much much cheaper to order online.