Slow and Easy or Fast and Hard

Today is a wine day. Moscato to be exact. I gave a bottle of this to someone yesterday and after drinking my share today I find myself in the position to apologize. Yes I went on the cheap cause I was in a hurry and I was pissed for another reason but this stuff taste like ass. So to the person that I gave a bottle of this swill to, I apologize. I'll do better next time. I've since switched to Stella Rosa which is a much, much better wine and doesn't taste like day old bath water. I should just stick with my diet coke.

On with what is on my mind today. I'm not the young man I used to be who could get hard when the wind blew, that shit takes time now. Fuck I almost need as much foreplay now as most women I've been with. When I was younger I could fuck like a rabbit, multiple times a day, fast and hard.

Fast forward 30 some odd years, add quite a few pounds, and a lot more wisdom and I find myself wanting things more paced. Slow and Easy. Yes part of it is that it takes me longer but for the most part I enjoy the lovin', touchin' and squeein' much more now a days then I used to. And kissin'. I love the kissin' and without it it's just not as fullfilling for me. Now, I've met quite a few ladies who equate the act of kissin' as a highly intimate act between 2 people. While at first I did not understand this because to me, sticking my penis in her vagina was much more intimate, I now understand what these women are talking about. Forgive me...I'm a slow learner.

So I now find myself at this point. Even though I understand what these women are talking about, that doesn't change the fact that I still want to kiss and not just a peck, I want deep, passionate buckle your knees kissing and soft and easy sex. It doesn't mean that I am looking for nor do I desire a relationship beyond that of client / provider which I think some providers may think, fuck no, I already got one of those. I just want it the way I want it. And maybe that's why I want it. Maybe it's the intimacy itself that I crave. I look at my normal daily life with my S.O. and kissing is rare in that almost 30 year relationship. And yes I know. I am every bit as much to blame as she is. It's a two way street and maybe if I just worked a little harder things would be different. Sure, we fuck but I can also get that with a provider. I'm just not interested in fucking for the sake of fucking because I can get that at home whenever I want. If my sole purpose of hobbying was just to fire off a batch every now and then, then I'm wasting my hard earned cashish.

Nope, it's the intimacy that I long for. It's the intimacy that I am willing to pay for. Sure, every now and then I just want to get off and those type of providers are a dime a dozen, and honestly they are mostly young and gorgeous who wouldn't know how to be intimate if it punched them in the cunt. I find that the more "seasoned" providers are the ones who understand intimacy and are willing to go that extra mile to give you that level of service as long as they understand what it is your after. Some won't. But here's the catch, Here's the tell all. I have yet to meet a provider who can act her way through it because how you kiss reveals everything about you. You can lie to me all you want about how well I can fuck you, or eat your pussy. You can scream my name, claw my back, whatever because ultimately it is how you kiss that determines if you are a liar or not and I for one am not interested in liars. So don't offer me your most intimate of parts but deny me your lips because it is those very lips that I want more then anything else. Comprende
Interesting share, Livn...

No good response for public other than, everyone is in it for their own reasons, and sometimes you will or will not get what you're searching for. When you find it, keep it. When you don't find it, you can do 1 of 2 things. Stay and try to find it. Or leave and go find it somewhere else.

You may never find it. You may have to substitute something else for this unfulfilled craving.

Like I said, I have some other thoughts, but not for public.

Thanks for sharing and best on your quest-
Nice read, I understand what you are saying. I got a great laugh at one part of your post. "young and gorgeous who wouldn't know how to be intimate if it punched them in the cunt." lol
that's why I luv ya!
Thanks for sharing and best on your quest- Originally Posted by IABart
I've already found it, in numerous providers and guess what. Each and everyone of them is a "seasoned" pro. My point was there are just certain things you cannot fake and kissing is one of them. If whomever I am with wants to fake an orgasm or 2 or 3 for my benefit cause for whatever reason I can't get her off, that's her business although it would piss me off. Nope my point was at this stage in my life, the best sex is intimate, slow, easy, exploring one anothers bodies, finding that button that drives her crazy. Half the fun is the search. I'm just giving the ladies a road map to my own.

Many, many moons ago I use to work in the video distributing business, mostly adult films and off color indy films. Most the actresses and I would assume as much today as well, had boyfriends and or husbands and they would "save" one part of themselves for just that person. Most of the time it was anal. I never ran across this whole "intimacy" thing surrounding kissing until I started to hobby and that from more then 1 provider. I would like to hear from some of the ladies as to what their opinion is regarding the intimacy of kissing.

that's why I luv ya! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dee you insatiable little minx. You took so good care of me the last time I had to use a walker for 3 months just to get around. I don't how I will ever survive you and Renee at the same time...2 "seasoned" pro's. Have a crash cart close by just in case.
ah but babe....you wear ME out! in a GREAT way!!

here's some fun pics for ya babe

I prefer your new profile pic Dee. Damn!
You couldn't have said it any better Livin. I'm in total agreement. If you're ever gonna be in Vegas I have a couple recommendations for you.
  • Rigin
  • 06-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Cool Post....Totally Understand Where You're Coming From.
Second all the seconds...All those in favor signify by saying...

No kissing equals a no recommendation qualified with a great big IMHO and YMMV. Can you imagine someone advertising GFE, and NOT kissing???? Pffffft! No tongue, no passion equals a no second visit. Hell, I can get those at home...but can't elect to stay away. lol