A BIG THANKS!!! See New Pics Inside Also!

Hey there Des Moines and Cedar Rapids! I just wanted to say thank you very much for a great visit. It was great re-connecting with some old friends and meeting some new ones!!

And to the photographer!! Thanks for my photoshoot! I can't wait to get the rest of the pictures!! See a couple of samples below!!

Happy and Safe Holiday DSM and CR! You guys and gals are much appreciated for welcoming me with open arms!!

Kendall, it was great seeing you again, and again, and again. I'm looking forward to another again. I really dig that thing you do with your, you know that thing and I love that you are a kisser. Feel free to come back anytime and spoil me some more. And for what its worth. I think everything is fine just the way it is but if you decide otherwise remember...I want the old ones.

Your pictures...I'm half chubbed
Great pics...will be needing to set some time with her the next time she's in town!
Cool Kendall-
wow--sexy lady!
Hey Kendall girl, super hot! Love the pics. Hope you are recovering well! Just had to give my beautiful friend a compliment on these!