I missed yall! Im having post withdrawls!

IS IT JUST ME OR DO YALL EVER THINK THE HOBBY HAS MADE YOU A BETTER PERSON, SMARTER PERSON, OR JUST OVERALL A HAPPier PERSON.

FEEL SOMETIMES ITS ALL I HAVE GOING for me. Its the first time I felt wanted and appreciated FEELS LIKE I MIGHT BE HERE AWHILE. THE ONLY PPL WHO CHECK ON ME AND CARE ABOUT ME, FLAWS N ALL, ARE MEN AND WOMEN ON THIS BOARD. YALL R KINDA LIKE A FAMILY. IM NOW MORE ALERT, I APPRECIATE LIL THINGS PEOPLE DO NOW, SET STANDARDS FOR MYSELF.... AND FOR ONCE I FEEL LIKE I CAN BE MYSELF: BECAUSE ECCIES TAUGHT ME IM worth it, and to NEVER SETTLE FOR THE AVERAGE!

any lesson you have learned?

ANYBODY IN MY BOAT RIGHT NOW?

BROOKIE
  • T-Can
  • 07-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Nope! I just jumped out in shark infested waters to get away from ya!

BTW, I didn't get that text back!
man, the first guy that answered you got banned?

ouch!

Your friends on the island miss you.... please come visit.
ha wow shark infested water? lol

thanks cpi
Well take away the drama, the BBW haters, the flaky young chicks, the mature girl haters, the middle age crazy chicks, the no friends in the hobby types and this place is VERY GOOD. All my friends are here, civilians are sooooooooooo damn boring, the most interesting women in the world are right here and only one Jack, fundamentally unfair.
Brookie baby I would paddle your boat anytime!
Then there's the Land Sharks that come out after dark...can't you feel them circling honey?

Yes I believe the hobby has made me a more knowledgeable person. I've met some cool guys, learned about women (impossible to learn everything), and taught me patience.

oh yea, and some snazzy acronyms.
Brooke glad to see ya back, alot of us missed ya here! sounds like you may need a bigger boat

Wow CanDo1 got banned? how can you ban someone with a puppy avitar?
CanDo01 aka the ass aka the harbinger of magic, isn't banned. The jack ass decided to give himself a new tag. Hence the lower case "a" in his "BaNNED".
Hey Brooke...how goes it.

Im sorry Cando but why would you put Banned underneath your name....just asking, don't sick that puppy on me...i bite back..:-)
  • DABOY
  • 07-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Why does the banned bad guy still can post in this board?
The hobby has ruined my outlook of civy women to the point where I cannot function with them cuz I think they are providers sometime, and has me on the brink of hell!!

I need therapy, but I can not afford it due to the money I sunk in this. LOL!!

Wow Cando got banned!!!
between him and fwog, ft worth guys are dropping like flys. What up with ftw guys!!
I better behave!!
  • w900l
  • 07-20-2010, 06:40 PM
HAHAHAHA Well Cando you found two suckers.

OH found another one, three suckers!!!!!!!!!! four and counting
lmao ... HEY GIRL
HAHAHAHA Well Cando you found two suckers.

OH found another one, three suckers!!!!!!!!!! four and counting Originally Posted by w900l
oh, haha.

fukers!!