Last time in the Biloxi Bar for me

So right next to the horseshoe is a place where it looks like an older douche in affliction shirts has gotten all these girls severely hooked on something. An out of town buddy and myself went there last weekend and the bartender got upset with the owner/manger and he yanked her hard. I'm a pretty big guy and my mom raised me so this shot anger through my entire body. The only reason I didn't get up and do something was there were three Mexican guys just staring at me the entire time, trying to intimidate or feel me out. The bartender and douche left and went to a room behind the bar. She came out bawling crying with red marks (highly visible) around her neck and shoulders. I asked another girl what happened and she said "I don't see nothin and I don't talk about nothin." I told the owner/manager I saw how he treats his employees and it was disgusting. He told me I could leave but I was already walking out. Trash.
You should have kicked his ass! Your Mom would have been proud
Thats a known scum pond. Unfortunately, the weak ones in town that get used up by the agencies wash up at the horse shoe.. Be glad you left quickly, you're likely to catch syphilis from the counter tops. Unless you go in heavily armed, armored, and with open spots in a rehab, there is no saving the lost there.

I'd like to point out, that place exists. The conditions and presumed activities are pretty blatant.. Yet there are stings on indi girls and that place's doors stay open. Ahhh, justice.
I know that the Horseshoe is a strip club. Is the place beside it a strip club again? I havent been into those in years.....they have always sucked
Everybody including Fussy Cat...and she really sucks.............
Scooter, it's one of those "gentlemen" (that word needs quotes and a nothing else to call it tag) club. The girls dance with slutty pasties over their nipples and if you are hovering over the "stage" you can get a nipple slip as they put them on.