Time to say goodbye

• Abby
  • 07-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Just thought I would let everyone know that I am retiring... It has been so great getting to know most of you and I have made some really amazing friends!

Thanks to all the mods and owners for making ECCIE such a great site! Love you guys.. all the best

XOXO
Abby
We will keep the porch light on for you
Wishing you the best always. Extremely happy to see you following your passion!
Abby,

Best wishes to you. I'm happy to see you'll be pursuing a new venture in life. I'll miss you and the great times we've had together. You've been a classy lady and I wish you the best. You are a great person and I can't ever thank you enough for helping me like you did. You'll be sorely missed

FTH

p.s. Thanks for leaving me without an ATF. I have to search again. That or follow your lead like we had discussed.
If that's your ass in the avatar, I think you should consider the rest of us before you make any rash decisions. (jk) Best of luck.
Nooooo! Damn it...I'm sorry I missed the opprotunity to see you privately. I enjoyed meeting you though. Best of luck in whatever you choose.
  • T-Can
  • 07-21-2010, 01:59 PM
So I guess I will have to post a thread that my ATF has retired and also do an ISO for another ATF and all that babble! Thanks a freakin' lot, Abby!!!

Haha, jk! I'm glad to have met you and very happy for ya!

And......
Congratulations on your 1st retirement.
maybe u and texas8150 should hook up???
  • CDL1
  • 07-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Abby,

You take care of yourself and the best of luck on your future journeys
Congratulations on your 1st retirement. Originally Posted by cpi3000
LOL
Best of luck to you Abby. I'm confident that the next venture of you life will be just as you hoped for...
Good luck ! We will miss you
Good luck girl. We will hate to see you go.
See you in a few weeks baby...