Disneyland comparison

So a local provider has posted an ad entitled " *¨¨*·-:¦:- ★ *Come Experience My Adult Disney Land *¨¨*·-:¦:- ★* ★•ReVieW SpEcIaL• ★OUTCALL/INCALLS "

For some reason having been to Disney world in the not to recent past...I found this ad hilarious, clearly my associations' of Disneyworld must be different from hers...the reason being when I think of Disneyland I think of:
  1. Overpriced crappy hotels that are poorly maintained, and have lots of inappropriate people acting extremely foolishly, and complaining loudly about everything.
  2. Going quickly into dark places that smell like 'fabreeze' and getting buffeted around and just as you start enjoying the experience...its over and you have to go back into another line.
  3. Standing in long lines for short albeit exciting rides.
  4. Extremely expensive entertainment that is not designed for adults.
  5. High volume poor quality entertainment designed for the masses.
  6. Expensive food and drinks served in Styrofoam .
  7. After its over wishing you had never gone.
Clearly this provider was not wanting to conjure up these images, but we clearly all have different memories of Disneyland.

Just my 2 cents.
Respectfully submitted for your enjoyment.

Heywood J
P.T. Barnum "A sucker is born every minute".

Walt Disney " A rich sucker is born every minute".

Personally, I love Disney, but they are way over-priced. I love the way they try to get you to buy 10 Park Hopper Ticket. Technically, you do get better value but it also means paying $15 for the right to park and then the prices for everything inside the park.