Gone for the Summer

I saw my ATF today for one last high time before my involuntary summer vacation from the hobby. This is my 'end of the year' in hobby life. New Years is Sept. 1. Great year, many highlights. Best thing was, that due to a medical issue my performance was greatly impaired, but MichelleinIowa was very patient and tried a lot of workarounds and just wouldn't give up till she got me to pop. And she did. And it worked for other providers too. Thanks Michelle, you're the best.
Meeting Layla Lipstick was fun, all three times. Hope she can come back in the fall.
Rachelina was also awesome. The San Juan Capistrano Finish is a great experience.
And Dallas Rain. Just a fuckin' good time.
Best thing a provider said to me this year: "Don't put that in the review, you get stuff other people don't."
Best thing I said to a provider: This girl was very nervous that I was the police. She was naked except for a towel. I had her sit on the bed, knelt down in front of her, grabbed her by the back of the knees, pushing up and apart, and just before I went for DATY, I told her, "You can stop me when you're sure I'm not a cop."
Everyone have a great summer in the hobby. I'll be reading your reviews with envy. Who knows, I may even find an opportunity to sneak away.
Awesome Mnchr! Your insight will be missed. Thanks for your help... We'll see ya in the Fall!!!
We'll do our best to hold down the fort for ya while your gone. No promises though.
Enjoy your summer hiatus. We will do what we can to keep the ladies busy.
Enjoy your break love.