Snitch Nation

Certainly is interesting and quite true. The Government has a specific agenda and it has nothing to do with any of us being safe. To implant the idea in our minds and have us be concerned about our safety they have to use and imbed a specific stimulus. That stimulus is " Terror" the very word implies fear. If the Government cam implement enough fear in society people will be very open to any agenda that alleviates that fear. They certainly can't accomplish this submission by telling us so they introduced us to it by manufacturing terror. So they gave us events such as 9/11, and invaded our terrorist enemies in the Middle East. They also gave us the Boston Marathon Bombing. We are also suppose to believe that Gun Violence is such a threat that we must desperately do something about guns specifically killing machines known as AR-15 the word Assault is implemented just like the word Terror, negative, notorious and a threat to us all unless we do something. So in order to make us more aware of the threat of Assault Rifle wheeling nut cases that will surely show up in our schools and in public places to kill us and our children they gave us the Colorado Theater shooting and Sandy Hook. Yeah the infamous "False Flags"
Certainly is interesting and quite true. The Government has a specific agenda and it has nothing to do with any of us being safe. To implant the idea in our minds and have us be concerned about our safety they have to use and imbed a specific stimulus. That stimulus is " Terror" the very word implies fear. If the Government cam implement enough fear in society people will be very open to any agenda that alleviates that fear. They certainly can't accomplish this submission by telling us so they introduced us to it by manufacturing terror. So they gave us events such as 9/11, and invaded our terrorist enemies in the Middle East. They also gave us the Boston Marathon Bombing. We are also suppose to believe that Gun Violence is such a threat that we must desperately do something about guns specifically killing machines known as AR-15 the word Assault is implemented just like the word Terror, negative, notorious and a threat to us all unless we do something. So in order to make us more aware of the threat of Assault Rifle wheeling nut cases that will surely show up in our schools and in public places to kill us and our children they gave us the Colorado Theater shooting and Sandy Hook. Yeah the infamous "False Flags" Originally Posted by acp5762
Ahh, so Sandy Hook and the Colorado Theater shootings were planned by the government, eh? Just like 9-11 and the Boston Bombing, right?

Thank you for clarifying your thoughts. I prefer that idiots speak out freely so I can discount everything they post in the future.
Ahh, so Sandy Hook and the Colorado Theater shootings were planned by the government, eh? Just like 9-11 and the Boston Bombing, right?

Thank you for clarifying your thoughts. I prefer that idiots speak out freely so I can discount everything they post in the future. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You can interpret those events however you wish to. But just remember not everything is what it seems.
You can interpret those events however you wish to. But just remember not everything is what it seems. Originally Posted by acp5762
No, I'm pretty certain they were/are EXACTLY as they seemed. There is no "interpretation" involved.

I saw the planes fly into the building and I saw the towel heads take credit for it. Who am I going to believe, conspiracy nuts or my own lying eyes?

And, in case you missed the bleeding obvious (hint: you did), the Aurora CO gunman is alive and about to go on trial.

And there are, like, a hundred witnesses to identify him as the shooter - including some of the survivors.

Oh, and the Newtown school shooting? Same thing. About a hundred witnesses can testify that Adam Lanza was the one shooting at people.

So, again, who are we supposed to believe? Conspiracy nuts or our own lying eyes?

If you choose to respond, I want to know who "they" are. And I don't want to hear "the government". I want you to NAME specific people.

If you are going to be spreading wild theories about the real killers, then you have to name specific people so we can check out your stories and confirm that you are full of shit.
I love conspiracy theories from the right.
No, I'm pretty certain they were/are EXACTLY as they seemed. There is no "interpretation" involved.

I saw the planes fly into the building and I saw the towel heads take credit for it. Who am I going to believe, conspiracy nuts or my own lying eyes?

And, in case you missed the bleeding obvious (hint: you did), the Aurora CO gunman is alive and about to go on trial.

And there are, like, a hundred witnesses to identify him as the shooter - including some of the survivors.

Oh, and the Newtown school shooting? Same thing. About a hundred witnesses can testify that Adam Lanza was the one shooting at people.

So, again, who are we supposed to believe? Conspiracy nuts or our own lying eyes?

If you choose to respond, I want to know who "they" are. And I don't want to hear "the government". I want you to NAME specific people.

If you are going to be spreading wild theories about the real killers, then you have to name specific people so we can check out your stories and confirm that you are full of shit. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Well then, you just follow his trial and keep us all updated.
Well then, you just follow his trial and keep us all updated. Originally Posted by acp5762
So, you have decided not to name anyone?

I didn't think so. It is so much easier to spread vague bullshit about "false flag" operations.

Do yourself a HUGE favor and stop listing to Alex Jones. He is a con-man and carnival barker looking for gullible suckers to buy his books and increase his advertisement revenue.

He will say ANYTHING to get suckers to listen.
Originally Posted by zerodahero
Oh Christ.

Don't tell me you're an Alex Jones idiot, too.

You do know that one of the bombers is still alive and has confessed to doing the bombing, right? And he even said they were doing it for jihadist reasons?

Do you simply ignore FACTS that disprove your conspiracy theories?
So, you have decided not to name anyone?

I didn't think so. It is so much easier to spread vague bullshit about "false flag" operations.

Do yourself a HUGE favor and stop listing to Alex Jones. He is a con-man and carnival barker looking for gullible suckers to buy his books and increase his advertisement revenue.

He will say ANYTHING to get suckers to listen. Originally Posted by ExNYer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaFTFSr0ZNQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaFTFSr0ZNQ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What the fuck was that?

Who made the video? COG? Or Whirly?

Who spliced in the dick pictures? That had to be Uncle Han. He has a whole collection.
OK ExNYer I will only watch Bill Maher or better yet John Stewart