Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, Lots of GFE, MISH, Doggie
Session Length: 1 hr.
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Auburn, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A mature hottie. Beauty body, well condition. Great ass and legs. Shaved kitty that is a beauty. Very agile and athletic
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds fishy. If it is the girl in the link(phone matches), I saw her and saw the place she lived in and left immediately. Please guys don't even bother.
Her?:
http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...227-39/8779434 Originally Posted by Altbier
I'd say yes....
  • JJ
  • 06-13-2013, 04:36 PM
The item below requires the proper information before you may be given credit for your review.
The Rest of the Story:
Please edit your review and PM me with the changes. I will then update it and give you credit for it.

This link may be of interest to you.

JJ
ECCIE
SA STAFF
Sounds fishy. If it is the girl in the link(phone matches), I saw her and saw the place she lived in and left immediately. Please guys don't even bother. Originally Posted by LoveToKiss
Your post sounds fishy: your only post just happens to be on this review, just to give us a heads up? Sounds like an agenda to me.
Johnny, I was expecting a reply from one of the stalwarts questioning my legitemacy. There is nothing fishy about my comment but just my experience. I just signed up but have been active in this hobby for quite a while. If you don't want to take it, please go right ahead Sir. Thanks.
  • PDid
  • 06-14-2013, 04:50 AM
The first time I saw her it was OK and I wrote a "Yes" review. The 2nd time was a complete fustercluck with men and providers all over the house and I bolted fast. Third time was in the garage apartment. She wasn't into it ("Too early for me") and there was no place to clean up. Serious YMMV. I won't be back.
she ever pick up the dog shit from her carpet/ rug......I fucked her but didnt really like it....oh well....

Ummm ----danger zone and thanks for the info

----danger zone Originally Posted by handyGiraffe
ditto
  • Samus
  • 07-10-2013, 11:09 PM
Do not see this girl if you are black, hispanic or anything other than anglo. She is Racist, yes and she lives with a grand wizard. Confederate flag mounted on the wall inside. Some one was lucky they didn't get linched. This guy. She fessed up to it too.
Sounds fishy ... Originally Posted by LoveToKiss
It would seem that LTK has been proven correct. My apologies.

And Thank You to the OP for the descriptive review.