Custom ad designs for your weekly forum ads

Would you like to make your ads pop-out? Wanna stand out from the rest?
I can custom design an ad with whichever photos you choose and whatever
text you'd like on your ad. Get a professionally designed ad today.

See the samples below for an idea of what I can do:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or you can click my current ad posted in my region to see the ad I designed for myself:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=763656&highli ght=

Graphic design is one of my passions and great stress relief for me, so my prices are very reasonable.

$50 per design and you can re-use the ad over and over again. Once it's paid for and then designed, it's yours forever!

Feel free to pm me here on eccie if you are interested in an erotic custom ad design.

xx,
Annie

Honey these are great!
I love your work Annie! Call me I'd like to get you to do me a banner...
xoxo,
Kitty
Thank you so much, Kitty! I'll call you this evening when family leaves town. Talk to you soon. xoxox
Thank you, Tiffani. Very sweet of you to say. xoxo
Do you do banners? Id really like some classy ones!
Yes ma'am I can design banners. I'll send you a pm. Thank you.
Here is a sample banner just to give you ladies an idea of what I can do. I can make them animated or not.

You can use your custom banners anywhere, such as your signature line here on eccie or any forum that allows banners (linked to your website) and banner/link exchanges with other providers.

Not animated @ $25
Animated @ $35

Chicklet @ $15

Animated Banner (see below):

Not animated banner (see below):

Sample Chicklet Banner (see below):

Do you have anymore designs I can see for the ads ?
Hi Crystal,

No, sorry, I don't have other ad design samples as of yet. It takes me a good 2-3 hours just to design a sample, banners are much easier, but I can sure design an ad for you if you like. Just send me a pm. Hope to hear from you.

Annie
I worked up another sample ad in between appointments just to give you ladies another idea. I can do cute, sexy, sophisticated, classy, fun, whatever.

My newest ad design, custom made for Feisty Kat (as well as her new banner below): CLICK HERE!

Annie is awesome, amazing at her special skills. Great designer and I love her work.
Thank you so much, Kat! I really loved working with you.
These are awesome... I am glad to see another great marketing diva available to to these ladies.

Your work is superb!...