~I'll Spread My Legs Wide For You ~

Or I can come to you and spread them
.Hey guys come try your new go to girl. I have the skills to leave you weak the look to drive you crazy, and a soft touch to send chills down you body. I'm 5'6 125 with a great ass to just grab on. Everyone loves a passionate women that know how to take control, but all at the same time I know how to take a command. I'll go the extra mile to make sure your time with me is all you thought it would be. If there is something you like to try I would love to hear what it is so we can get it going. Your time with me is all about you so bring it to me so I can so you how much I appreciate you for seeing me. I can be real slutty or I can be classy you take your pick on which you think you can handle. Imma take my time now there's no need to rush we can go another round baby if you want. I do have a nice private incall now in Las Colinas it's an apartment give me the time and a call so I can make you feel like a KING. 214-429-5218 Available for incall outcall or multi-hour something I love, and you will to. Still have SPECIALS on outcall.