DATY Specials/Rates

Ladies,
Do any of you offer this or should it just be presumed by Hobbyists that it's part of the menu of available services of every Provider?
i dont offer it for a special but i make it clear in my ads that I LOVE DATY
I dont have a special for it but I love it too!
Yum yum...it makes my nipples hard just THINKING about DATY!!!!!!!!!!
I know of quite a few ladies who offer it. I'm sure they will speak up as soon as they see this!
You want to do WHAT?! LOL! Are you kidding? Of course you can do that!
wow the majority loves DATY and i love giving it lol
!!!It is my absolute favorite thing!!! ♥♥♥ ___(¯`'•.¸*:•.★.•: _****_:• .★.•:¸.•'´¯)__♥♥♥
Fawn does a DATY only special (reduced rate from FS) she has lots of takers.
I really like it but I don't advertise specific services in my ad. My rates are all inclusive so of course it is included!!!
LOVE IT! I don't offer specials for it, though. It's all inclusive! The donation is for my time and not the activity. Donation exchange is for adult companionship. Anything else that may occur during our time together is a matter of personal choice and preference between two or more consenting adults of legal age. This is NOT an offer of or for prostitution or anything related to or closely resembling the act of prostitution. Any donations left are for time spent only. I do reserve the right to decline or stop the time together at any given point. By contacting me, you are in agreement of these terms. Also herby acknowledge that you are NOT in any way part of any branch of law enforcement agencies, nor are you using this advertisement or time spent for arrest or entrapment.
  • Fiero
  • 07-24-2010, 12:53 PM
Dannie left a few things out...

"This telecast is copyrighted by the NFL for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this telecast or any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the game without the NFL's consent is prohibited."

Play safe.

Now that was funny!! Good one Fiero!

"This telecast is copyrighted by the NFL for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this telecast or any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the game without the NFL's consent is prohibited."

Play safe.

Originally Posted by Fiero

Play safe.

Originally Posted by Fiero
Now that was funny!! Good one Fiero![