SIN CITY PLAZA?

https://www.facebook.com/sincityplaza

New strip club?

New Gentlemens Club/Bar/ Vegas Opening this weekend !!!! WELCOME TO SIN CITY !!! BEST UPSCALE CLUB IN HOUSTON , 5 STAR FOOD MENU ***** , VEGAS ATMOSPHERE , 3 HUGE ROOMS , GENTLEMENS CLUB ROOM , SIN CITY ROOM ( VEGAS THEME & VEGAS GAMES ) NO GAMBLING , AND BAR/LOUNGE AREA . PLUS LADIES YOU WILL HAVE A COMPLETE BEAUTY SALON , (Nails,Hair, Make up, ETC... Full Beauty room ) . AND TOP OF THE LINE STAGES . PLUS GET AWAY FROM THE CLUBS WHERE EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA GO TO , ALL OUR CLIENTELE ARE FROM PRIVATE PARTIES AND TOP $ . NO BULLSHIT $$ .WE ARE HAVING A BIG PHOTOSHOOT Tomorrow so SEXY LADIES if you want to be on board and be part of a new type of club with different , fun , VEGAS atmosphere

LOOKING FOR WAITRESSES AND ENTERTAINERS FOR DAY SHIFT AT NEW UPSCALE CLUB/RESTRUANT..FULL KITCHEN!! LOCATED BETWEEN LEXUS,VOLVO, SUBARU,HONDA, AND JAGUAR DEALERSHIPS IN SOUTHWEST AREA.?

Reach out
How much did they pay you for this plug?
I believe Jerry, who used to DJ at Privilege then at La Bare is suppose to DJ at this new place...
Love this part " VEGAS ATMOSPHERE , 3 HUGE ROOMS , GENTLEMENS CLUB ROOM , SIN CITY ROOM ( VEGAS THEME & VEGAS GAMES ) NO GAMBLING "

Take away the games and gambling from Vegas and you have just the shows and hookers.. which will die off since the shows are repeats and the hookers can go out to the brothels and make more coin there than in vegas.

so.. tell me again how this is like vegas when you do not have gambling?
They were suppose to open this weekend but I don't think their ready I heard from a friend who knows the owners, they had more work to do
LOCATED BETWEEN LEXUS,VOLVO, SUBARU,HONDA, AND JAGUAR DEALERSHIPS IN SOUTHWEST AREA.?

Reach out Originally Posted by bearsodawk
When you wrtie an add for a titty bar you might want to put in the address...LOL Where is this fucking place supposed to be?
It at the intersection of 59 South & the beltway (northwest corner)
Scum - it's the last exit before BW8 off SW Freeway if you are headed south towards Sugarland. So it's inside the BW. It's in the old Pavani's which was an old Steak and Ale. It was clean as Pavani's. I notice they have a patio with a new, high wall on it so I guess you can smoke outside.

It's isolated enough that the cops might leave it alone. The access sucks though you can only get at it from that one exit as far as I can see. Getting turned around to go back north towards town is easy though.

I for one am anxious to see what it's like.
so.. tell me again how this is like vegas when you do not have gambling?
24/7 liquor sales? Oh, but wait, that's not going to happen either
so.. tell me again how this is like vegas when you do not have gambling? Originally Posted by Spirit13
Well it will probably be tacky, shitty, and overpriced.
Hard to get to in a failed Indian Restaurant which never really updated the Steak and Ale look would be a new route to success.
  • Bugei
  • 06-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Drove by this place while in the area on business on Saturday. Construction fence still up, and a lot of workers milling about. Doesn't looking too promising on it being open super quick.
Really close to bissonnet's red light district. No other business around it, except freeways.
Could easily be a good place to play, now SW are harder to find.
Really close to bissonnet's red light district. No other business around it, except freeways.
Could easily be a good place to play, now SW are harder to find.
Hard to get to in a failed Indian Restaurant which never really updated the Steak and Ale look would be a new route to success. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
Judging by the lack of any real building progress it will be underfunded and a tacky joint. BUT I was born to have adventure...