Discussing an orgasm goal.

When the session is getting started I like to ask clients their average number of orgasms for a particular time duration. I like to know what is expected so I know how to pace myself and ensure the session is satisfying as the client desired and expected. I started asking this when I noticed at the end of the session some clients would say they hoped for two shots but the first took too long from all the extra foreplay and the second shot always takes longer so we should have started on it much sooner. Also I noticed some would cum too fast from an amazing bbbj and never even got a chance to do fs or a second round because they are incapable of doing so.
So I think it's great to know what is expected and what is possible beforehand so I can offer the best experience.
Some reply with a confident answer and others laugh or give me a funny look and say "well I don't know let's just see what happens".

Any opinions on this?
Ladies do you ever ask your clients about this?
Guys do you think it is valuable information to share or is it just not the thing to talk about?
Does setting a goal and planning out a session take away from the illusion of passion. Does it seem to robotic and business like to plan out the session?

Raquel de milo
Personally, I prefer to have a bbbjcimnqns within the 1st 15 minutes. Followed by daty. Then 30-45 minutes of CFS multiple positions. I'm not sure why any conversation is required.
Raquel,

That is awesome service on your part to ask that. Both points are valid. Nice of you to be so concerned about the client to pace yourself to our expectations (or limitations).
Raquel
I like your style. We need to meet
I can see where knowing ahead of time could really help a lady plan out a great time for a guy. And I wouldn't get offended at all if I was asked in the beging of a session.

P.S. Raquel, I'm a one hit wonder. You get me there and I get down the road.
I usually average 83 shots in my two minutes of activity, then its nap time.
Raquel, that's a very nice and considerate approach. That said, I would be somewhat alarmed - especially on a first meeting - with a specific discussion about orgasms. The practice that makes me comfortable is to lay down the $$$ and move toward the activities with no discussion. Second date is a different story.
It's not unusual to ask somebody how they like would like it. Upfront. Hell, I've heard - "Grande coffee in a venti cup with 2 pumps hazelnut, 2 pumps vanilla, 2 pumps caramel, 2 equals and 4 sweet and lows filled to the top with cream, with extra cream on the side, double cupped with no sleeve, a stir stick, and stopper put in the top."

But, when it comes to this hobby, that same question seems to detract from the GFE illusion - even if the guy submits a script beforehand. It does give you pause thinking about it. Everybody has a MSOG score in mind. But how would you communicate this without it feeling awkward? Even when MSOG is mentioned somewhere (e.g. reviews, P411), I always assume it's a one-and-done fare.

Personally, I think the Thai girls do it best. A quick oral pop at the beginning of the session followed by any an assortment of activities (e.g. mutual shower, massage, cuddling, conversation, etc.) and followed by a second act.
I remember just a few short years ago when a fucktard popped he just pulled up his britches and left shaking his head, or heads.

The problem with expecting MSOGs is that too many fucktards actually make the lady feel guilty because HE CANNOT pop again. He wants to stay until that second shot even if it is over the alotted, and agreed upon time. Going over in time would not be a real issue to most ladies if the lady were compensated for that time. But too many fucktards will make that 30 minutes appointment run into a hour or longer. The one hour appointment becomes a two hour appointment. How many reviews give the provider's rate, and then by the time spent it will say 1+ hour, or way over, or extended? The lady is in a bind because she does not want a review that says she is a clockwatcher.

The point I am making is that its up to the fucktards to be considerate of the ladies' time. Believe it or not its not the ladies' responsibility to make sure the fucktards O's. Its on him and him alone. BTW, if ladies posted more taint the world would be a better place.
Wow...pyramider lol
Raquel, that's a very nice and considerate approach. That said, I would be somewhat alarmed - especially on a first meeting - with a specific discussion about orgasms. The practice that makes me comfortable is to lay down the $$$ and move toward the activities with no discussion. Second date is a different story. Originally Posted by hookedonit
That is what I am starting to gather, that's why I made this post.
I don't want to have that reaction.
I've never been asked beforehand. The two or three times in all these years that MSOG has been offered, I wasn't aware that it was a possibility, so I was making what I thought would be my one opportunity last. Under that scenario, I'm usually done about 35 minutes after the appointment starts, and, though I can be revived in the remaining 25 minutes, a second pop at that point requires a lot of work and concentration on my part to make it happen; so far, it hasn't. I'd like to explore the possibilities outlined in the "Thai girls do it best" scenario, but I'm not the kind of guy who feels comfortable asking for specific activities from a lady.
By all means ask what is the expectation. Would put the client at ease and make the session more real.
Kudos Raquel on your thought process maybe us men should have a section in our profile that's let's us name what we expect on dates, sure desires might change but the providers would get a general idea of what her clients is expecting , never really liked being a drill instructor in session takes away fantasy you know
I have never in over 14 years had a provider ask me this Raquel. Now I never book B-N-G's because I like the providers I see to get the Illusion Of Passion from me. I treat my sessions just like I treat SO's - I want them to climax as many times as possible before I do. It is such a turn-on to have a woman, even a paid pro, fall asleep in your arms because the sex was so good. I believe there is a thread going about just that. This happens when everything clicks and the session turns from a one hour thing to a time is no limit lovemaking session. These are the only times I can nut more than once.

That being said, a lot of women can not have multiple orgasms and because I am a giver, I do like to know that upfront because it changes my gameplan.

Thank you for asking.