Annoying one makes a promise

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...d=1#post456803

Originally Posted by boardman
Promise to guest your account if the joking wins out. Then let's see how fast the board turns on you!
I won't go that far, but I will up the ante a little bit. If the "joke" option wins, I will do the following:

1) Change my avatar for the rest of the summer to a pic of Joanie Cunningham

2) Make the membership status say "Houston's Bitch"

3) Refrain from posting in any regional boards other than Ohio unless it is to do an ISO or a Review of a provider I saw when I am actually traveling there (big traveling season ahead of me) for the remainder of the year. If it is overwhelming (margin of at least 30% over the other options), I will make that the lifetime of ECCIE (unless I move to another state).

What are you guys willing to do if you and the BBFS Peanut Gallery loses?

Vote now!!!!

Vote #3
Just imagine your board free of ANONONE rants..........vote #3 and free Texas.
I voted for number 3, loved Big Jakes comment
Vote however you would like, but I hope you will vote for the issue and your actual stance on it rather than lending support to folks like DH that think BBFS should be embraced in the hobby community. This really isn't a notion we should wink at is it?
No one has embraced BBFS. My point, and many others, is let us know who does it. Let the knowledge be known by all. If you force the partakers into hiding, then those of us who want to avoid them will not know. Are you that dense?
what a great day for eccie! dallas will be much more peaceful for a while with the annoying little troll on vacation
I miss Joanie already.
I would bareback Clay Aiken if it would get you to stop posting.
Post of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!