Scent of a Woman

I was reading a short essay in the last playboy written by a woman about the smell of pussy. I completely related. I suppose there are some that can be bad. Lord knows I never would have DATY, if they were all like my very 1st time. But I am trooper. I love it when its gets all musky and permeates the air. It seems, though, of the few partners I have had, they completely abhor the idea always have to shower beforehand, when I would love to DATO/Y right after a real sweaty workout. She mentions in the article a historical factoid that Napoleon would send messages to Josephine not to bathe before he got there, anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks. Seems like a bit much, but then I recall earlier this year, in a rare moment, the partner got drunk and wanted sex. She probably hadn’t bathed in 3 days. I found the heady smell of sweat, piss, and ass all mixed together completely intoxicating. I have only to recall it and it gets me stiffly. I know read in some threads that some women like the smell of men who are sweaty but from my experience women tend to hate or be paranoid of their own smell. I suppose given the nature of the business there needs to be level of cleanliness. Anyway, I don’t post much, I thought I would throw something different out there.
i am one for a sweaty pussy to indulge in. i often go to gym and watch my desires go wild while working out and seeing camel toes all over the gym. to me, it is the natural odor that turns me on and the taste of a tart puss. dont get me wrong, fresh out the shower is always good because you dont think about where it has been, etc... but i prefer the raw in natural occurrence.
I am all for a womans natural scent. My last get together was absolutely phenomenal which has hooked me by wanting to be a regular at the Y Diner. I just love engulfing myself in their scent and IMO makes it all more gratifying for the woman since I enjoyed it. Ladies, if I throw my gaze towards you in the future, be prepared!
  • Carl
  • 07-28-2010, 10:22 PM
You're preaching to the choir, reverend ...
A couple of years ago, I got SLAMMED for saying that I actually enjoyed a little bit of sweat on a man ... and then mentioned how it was in college and in my thirsty thirties and twenties how if you met a man, or it was just on a date and the timing was right ... who in the hell said, "Oh honey, let's take a shower first".

Crap, we just started to tear our clothes off and go at it. I don't remember a little dirt and sweat getting in the way. (I cannot believe that I'm on this smiley kick!)

With that being said, I have hair "down there" and as a result, have been told I have a naturally musky scent. I don't see a problem with hair or a man having a masculine scent at all. It's so earthy and perfect.

And to just bury one's face in a hairy chest after a long day of him at work? Oh god, yes.

Great topic!!!
Elisabeth
I love this thread...going to dream about diving tonight now. zzZzZz
If they haven't had a lot of shots get past the goalie (bf or pimp or whoever) it makes a big difference. I've noticed when a girl is shaved, it tends to not have any smell. With a trimmed patch, it gets that smell I love. If it at all resembles fish, not loving the smell. I have found one other thing that reminds me of that smell. Microwave some leftover stove top stuffing from Thanksgiving this year. First time I was emcompassed by the auroma, I was in another world in my head. Ahh to be that young again doing my first Australian kiss (down-under mate).