Agencies with review assignments?

With our very own local girl JayceeRivers being the provider of the day, it reminded me of a question I have been meaning to ask for awhile now.

Why is it that her reviews are not listed under her tab and only listed under the Agency?
EnticingFlavors has 64 reviews posted to them and none of those reviews are posted to the ladies that actually earned them.

Why is that... is it not the ladies themselves that do the work and therefore earned the review?
What happens if the lady decides to go work for another agency or became independent, shouldn't the reviews that she earned follow her?

In my opinion Agencies should not have any reviews assigned to them at all...
but if they are going to be assigned then they should be secondary and the primary assignment should go to the lady that actually earned the review.

They can be on both but management prefers if they are only on one handle then they should be on the individual lady's handle. Thanks Elum... I'll report it in staff and I'm sure G-man will get it fixed for us.
Thank you Crypt
Looks like they have all been reassigned now.
Thank you Crypt... here is another agency that has 131 reviews attached to them.

thegfegirls
- of course that is just one of the names they have gone by.. everyone has heard of Santa. smdh

From now on, would it be better if I just send the links to the G-man?
you can do it either way....
HOW DO YOU START A SHOWCASE
  • Modda
  • 07-16-2013, 10:21 PM
HOW DO YOU START A SHOWCASE Originally Posted by SPARKLE FOX
Chk your inbox and pls do open a new thread for your questions/issues (if the subject is different).