Review: Totally weird

Date: 7-29-2010
Provider: Falisha
Phone: 512-650-0557
Email Address: na
URL / Website: http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ession/3866586
City: West of Wimberly
State: Texas
Address: out on a ranch type road. Pay attention to directions or you will be lost forever.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: massage,HE/HJ.
Session Length: 90+
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Black and short.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin, very thin. tiny breasts. maybe about 5' 4 " 110 lbs.
nice bottom. 56 looks more like 66.
Recommendation: Yes
  • milo
  • 07-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Uhhhh...WTF? That was an entertaining and very original review.

Please keep the ROS stuff private! M
that was the funniest/craziest/weirdest story i've ever heard! like trying to score with some crazy survivalist! there's ice tea all over my keyboard & screen which i spit up reading your tale! jason, you deserve kudos for surviving a session with Hannibal Lechter's sister! BRAVO! to you!
Yes? Yes? You gave this a Yes?
All too true!

Yes ...one time was worth it for 100.00...it was something that you might not ever get to experience again, ever.
I just read a similar post that I concur was about like what I went thru.
posted here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=415841

Even her BP ad is kinda goofy, climbing nude over the gate.
http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...-again/3842483
Falisha is as crazy as a bedbug, but harmless! I've seen her 3 times. Once, I paid for an hour session and got 3 1/2 hours, while listening to her life story, and having her read pages from her book that was being written. Great relaxing massage if you can tune out the banter. I think she was banned from the old site, for not being able to post without controversy. If I have an evening to kill, I'd see her again. She sells Indian and erotic artwork too....google Falisha McNallie.
Wow! Not for me.
LOL...a new club member!!! She is entertaining any way you cut it and not in a bad way ...it just depends on where the moon happens to be in the sky and the time of day. Being in the hobby primarily for the great massage and bbbj or Lt+...with the occasional fs gfe thrown in......I've made the circle around our area and I will promise you there is worse massage and HJ around the area...and less intelligent conversation too.
  • xane
  • 12-01-2010, 07:04 PM
falisha is maybe not for everyone but she is a neat woamn in my book..very nice massage and she might fix you supper in the bargain.

she is slim and cute and no she doesn't look 66- she can pass for 50..I would bet she is around 50 or so.

she is harmless and fun and she does a great massage. now if you want someone who doesn't say much and is watching the clock, then Falisha is not for you. You can expect about a 2 hour session with some talk but it is refreshing in this hurry up world. She charges $120 for the session.

her new location is just west of Dripping Springs...a cozy cottage very private. A unique treat for any hobbyist and yes she has a great ass !
Posted on an old review, signed up today and sounds a lot like an ad to me...just saying.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Please do not post in review threads that are older than thirty days.