Trayvon Obama??

Let me get this straight....

The press reports Zimmerman is a "white-hispanic".

The jury finds Zimmerman not guilty, basically that Zimmerman acted in self-defense.

Trayvon's friend/prosecution witness testifies Trayvon called Zimmerman a creepy ass cracker, then later says Trayvon opened a can of whoop-ass on Zimmerman, that's what bloods do.

Obama declares he could have been Trayvon years ago.

So, Obama is saying he would have done the same thing - that is opened a can of whoop-ass on the creepy ass cracker/white-hispanic rather than try to reason with him?

That's the reasonable view of this tragedy from our Pres?

I'm white-hispanic (if there is such a thing) and he wants me to vote democratic?
I'm white-hispanic (if there is such a thing) and he wants me to vote democratic? Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
No.

Obaminable EXPECTS you to vote for the Democratic candidates, just like the democratic "managers" EXPECT all Hispanics to vote for the Democratic candidates!

One day the Democratic Party "bosses" will wake up, but it will be too late.
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2013, 08:39 AM
No.

Obaminable EXPECTS you to vote for the Democratic candidates, just like the democratic "managers" EXPECT all Hispanics to vote for the Democratic candidates!

One day the Democratic Party "bosses" will wake up, but it will be too late. Originally Posted by LexusLover
How do you know wtf Obama expects...or is that just another one of your prediction? You know predictions that you make fun of others for making.
using FBI statistics from 2010

it is almost 12 times more likely a white is killed by a black than the other way around

in other words it is almost 1200% more likely a white is killed by a black than the other way around
How do you know wtf Obama expects.... Originally Posted by WTF
It's called a presumption based on circumstantial evidence.

The first known is he's a Democrat. Secondly, I am a Democrat. Thirdly, over the past 40 or so years of observing campaigns, from the inside, and attending caucuses, from the inside, it has been my observation that, for some reason, the Hispanic vote was not cultivated based on intellectual commonality with the thinking of the Democratic Party regulars (the bosses and management), but in some places in Texas were herded together in large vegetable trucks and taken to the polls for voting along the lines of the "voting sheets" devised by "block captains" and then treated to beer and food at one of the local municipal parks nearby. The ritual was followed in Texas about every couple of years.

In between .. no beer, no food, no candidates. Things are changing for the better, as far as I am concerned. A strong two party system is healthy for all concerned. Better candidates, representing both sides " of the aisle," and better for the citizens and NON citizens.

Finally when the "centralized media" starts calling people "white-Hispanics" and the first Black President starts calling an obviously Hispanic person a "white person" .. and using him as a whipping boy and calling him a racist in effect .. it circumstantially shows an attitude that "dismisses" the Hispanic communities in this country .. who are a far greater voting block than the African-American communities in this country.

Intiendes? Hasta! Yo habeo mucho trabajo in la officina. Verdad?
It's called a presumption based on circumstantial evidence.

The first known is he's a Democrat. Secondly, I am a Democrat. Thirdly, over the past 40 or so years of observing campaigns, from the inside, and attending caucuses, from the inside, it has been my observation that, for some reason, the Hispanic vote was not cultivated based on intellectual commonality with the thinking of the Democratic Party regulars (the bosses and management), but in some places in Texas were herded together in large vegetable trucks and taken to the polls for voting along the lines of the "voting sheets" devised by "block captains" and then treated to beer and food at one of the local municipal parks nearby. The ritual was followed in Texas about every couple of years.

In between .. no beer, no food, no candidates. Things are changing for the better, as far as I am concerned. A strong two party system is healthy for all concerned. Better candidates, representing both sides " of the aisle," and better for the citizens and NON citizens.

Finally when the "centralized media" starts calling people "white-Hispanics" and the first Black President starts calling an obviously Hispanic person a "white person" .. and using him as a whipping boy and calling him a racist in effect .. it circumstantially shows an attitude that "dismisses" the Hispanic communities in this country .. who are a far greater voting block than the African-American communities in this country.

Intiendes? Hasta! Yo habeo mucho trabajo in la officina. Verdad? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Damn LL I didn't know you were a libatard as the Rwingeres call 'em that explains a lot.
Damn LL I didn't know you were a libatard .. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pero, usted comprende nada. Verdad?
using FBI statistics from 2010

it is almost 12 times more likely a white is killed by a black than the other way around

in other words it is almost 1200% more likely a white is killed by a black than the other way around Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Then it must be 12,000% (twelve thousand) more likely....

.. that a black person would kill a black person!
Then it must be 12,000% (twelve thousand) more likely....

.. that a black person would kill a black person! Originally Posted by LexusLover
i thought 1200% as 100 percent would be twice as likely and 1200% would be 12 times but no matter but i could be wrong in the translation

oh i misread your post sorry
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2013, 11:37 AM
Let me get this straight....

The press reports Zimmerman is a "white-hispanic".

The jury finds Zimmerman not guilty, basically that Zimmerman acted in self-defense.

Trayvon's friend/prosecution witness testifies Trayvon called Zimmerman a creepy ass cracker, then later says Trayvon opened a can of whoop-ass on Zimmerman, that's what bloods do.

Obama declares he could have been Trayvon years ago.

So, Obama is saying he would have done the same thing - that is opened a can of whoop-ass on the creepy ass cracker/white-hispanic rather than try to reason with him?

That's the reasonable view of this tragedy from our Pres?

I'm white-hispanic (if there is such a thing) and he wants me to vote democratic? Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
aside from the rest of your skewed interpretation , yes, there is such a thing ... Hispanics are a subculture of the white race.
obama in his capacity as supposedly the president of us all has pronounced judgement on us collectively

he said this friday in what the NYT called great, i call it shameful

"the african american community is looking at this through a set of experiences and history that doesnt go away"

what doesnt go way? america's racism? still the same as it was 60 years ago?

perhaps the sentence could be read that african americans misperceive things and their misperceptions dont go away but i doubt thats what he meant. it tells you how smart this guy isnt when a key sentence in his NYT "greatest" speech is totally unclear as to meaning

our president, obama the terrible, thinks america has made no progress in terms of racism. shouldnt he at least have told the african american community we are slightly better and the present history lived today and todays experiences are a teeny tiny bit different?

obama continues to reveal his innate racism
aside from the rest of your skewed interpretation , yes, there is such a thing ... Hispanics are a subculture of the white race. Originally Posted by CJ7
You're quite wrong as usual, CBJ7. "Hispanic" is defined as of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and/or Portugal. "Filipinos can be considered Hispanic if one prioritizes the definition that countries colonized by Spain are "Hispanic" because of that historical influence -- no matter what their location on the globe or current linguistic status." Hispanic - Filipinos, Native Americans and Africans are not a "subculture of the white race." Zimmerman is 50% white (like Odumbo) and 50% Afro-Amerindian.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2013, 12:09 PM
You're quite wrong as usual, CBJ7. "Hispanic" is defined as of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and/or Portugal. "Filipinos can be considered Hispanic if one prioritizes the definition that countries colonized by Spain are "Hispanic" because of that historical influence -- no matter what their location on the globe or current linguistic status." Hispanic - Filipinos, Native Americans and Africans are not a "subculture of the white race." Zimmerman is 50% white (like Odumbo) and 50% Afro-Amerindian. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

using the quoted words
using the quoted words Originally Posted by CJ7
These ARE your quoted words, CBJ7:

Hispanics are a subculture of the white race.

Hispanics who are Filipino, Native American, African, etc., are not -- were never -- a "subculture of the white race." Your definition is a lie and false, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2013, 12:22 PM
These ARE your quoted words, CBJ7:

Hispanics who are Filipino, Native American, African, etc., are not -- were never -- a "subculture of the white race." Your definition is a lie and false, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

as usual you're a fucking idiot .... read the quote I responded to in my post ... who was it that said white Hispanics FIRST ... tough one for morons isn't it?

and there are 4 major races, and some 5, 000 sub cultuers of those 4 races

now, go away .