Stalking Moderator, Any suggestions.

• WTF
  • 07-24-2013, 07:11 PM
I got one sending me bullshit pm's out da ass!

Well, I suppose there is only one thing for you to do.

. . . You have no viable option, but to leave the board now and for good, but don't let the door hit you in the bu...., (cough, cough!) ah means to say, we sure will miss you around here. Like a bloody hole in the head, I mean like a warm thought on our mind.

• WTF
  • 07-24-2013, 07:38 PM
This is the National Forum , a place for niceties so if you have nothing helpful to suggest, please move on FastGunn
You are under achieving. You need more Mods to stalk you
Expose her ass!! Let us know who she is!! She shouldn't be stalking you or anybody... that's not very mature of her. Hasn't she got better things to do?!?
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2013, 09:40 PM
She is a he and Emily has a good point!
Start a threAD. That always works.
She is a he and Emily has a good point! Originally Posted by WTF
You have a male moderator stalking you?? (Not that there's anything wrong with that....) That's not good.....maybe even worse.....ouch!!
A Houston Mod? DED might be able to help. Unless it's him, lol...
You are under achieving. You need more Mods to stalk you Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell

Well, I suppose there is only one thing for you to do.

. . . You have no viable option, but to leave the board now and for good, but don't let the door hit you in the bu...., (cough, cough!) ah means to say, we sure will miss you around here. Like a bloody hole in the head, I mean like a warm thought on our mind.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
given a choice, I'd pick you to take the walk of shame... But that's neither here not there.
Paying attention to the rules, you can always take a modtard to task in the national men's lounge........ijs
She is a he and Emily has a good point! Originally Posted by WTF
Hopefully, he is sending you some conservative oriented PM's to enlighten you.
or if it a Mod in your area try posting there ...... here is a thought ...if you think it is stalking have you tried reporting the PM's ? Accusations like that are best brought to Admin's attention but you may want to have the proof before taking that route .
Voodoo is the only thing left now that can rid you of this evil.

I know a high priestess in Lafayette.