MISS PRETTY TITTIES!!! 28DDD-26-34 MYA MICHELLE IS BRAND NEW & BETTER THAN EVER!!! 5'2 110 | PETITE SUPER BUSTY SPINNER | STILL AVAILABLE 24/7! 183 & OCONNOR +NEW PICS+

Hello Gentlemen!!!

I am so exited to present my brand new body to you all! I am still the same great girl with the same great attitude and enthusiasm for life! If you are not familiar with me, I am known for my consistent courtesan services and reliability. I am known for my being 100% independent with no helpers, and a safe haven for gentlemen who seek out discreetness and excellence with every encounter.

I find it is my duty to be as sexy as possible for you! I love to work out on a regular basis and can be described as the ultimate busty petite spinner, whom obviously puts in effort in my appearance. I believe in taking care of myself and it shows. Despite my good looks and lean physique, I am a very down-to-earth funny, humble provider, whom is appreciative of every man whom I encounter and shows me interest!

NOW TIME FOR PICTURES!!!

BRINGING BACK MY 9 PROVIDER PROMISES TO YOU!!!

1. ALWAYS ON TIME

2. TCB SKILLS ARE LIKE A COMPUTER ENGINEER

3. PICTURES ARE ACCURATE 100% THE WAY I LOOK NOW!

4. FULL GFE MENU THAT'S RIGHT GREEK INCLUDED AND UNHESITATED DFK

5. NEVER COME TO THE DOOR DRESSED IN LAME PAJAMAS, ALWAYS IN SEXY HOT LINGERIE

6. ALWAYS HAVE MY HAIR DONE WHEN YOU COME OVER , THATS RIGHT I WONT EVER COME TO THE DOOR WITH ROLLERS OR A HAIR NET ON!

7. CLEAN INCALL, PRIVATE APT, YOU WILL NEVER EVER NEVER COME TO MY INCALL AND SEE ANYTHING ON THE FLOOR, SMELL ANY RUDE SMELLS, IN FACT IT WILL BE IMACULATE CANDLES LIT, SOFT TUNES HUMMING AND A BEAUTIFUL METICULOUSLY GROOMOED PROVDER KISSING YOUR FACE OFF

8. I WILL NEVER TRY TO UPSALE YOU

9. I WILL BE IN A GOOD MOOD AND NOT TALK ABOUT ANY PRSEONAL WOES