Provider Drama/Back Stabing LOL

So...the last couple of weeks have been ruined by NCNS by 3 different providers that post here on ECCIE. This week on Monday I sent a PM to a 4th provider for a appointment for Friday, by Tuesday we had all the details completed and were all set for Friday morning.

All week I had a feeling that I was going to get stood up again so Thursday I email her and again we confirmed we were set, I closed my personal laptop and went on with my day. On the way home I pulled over and check my hobby email and had 3 more replies from provider A, "Sorry, I cant make it Friday morning my sister needs help moving but my roomate provider B is available" Dammit...so I open the next email "I will not be using that incall anymore, my roomate "provider B" does my screening and appointments and she canceled 2 of my appointments and tried to steal them. WTF??? I open the third email and Provider A says that from now on I will be dealing directly with her. Fruck...

It surprised me because Provider B is a well know provider which I have seen many times, Provider A is a hottie that was on the scene a few years ago but retired. They are both off my list

So I am sitting here waiting for my appoitment with Provider C <---DOES NOT WORK WITH PROVIDER A OR B. WISH ME LUCK ON CLOSING THE DEAL!

Names have been changed to protect all parties involved in this fictional adventure.
Kinda sounds like the last bottle of luck you bought bound to have been bad or out of date. I feel for you and hope things improve, don't know how they could go much further south. As many folks that are talking about how slow things are, I would think it would be easy to schedule with a provider that has reliable track record. I'll keep my fingers crossed that things get better for you xoxo chelsea
Ok, provider #3 is off the list as well. I won't call it a bait and switch but some new pictures aare REALLY needed. I hate the whole "those pics are only 5 years old" story.
  • CDL1
  • 08-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Jima25,

Hope things get better but in this economy and the fact that you are in Dallas, this should be a temporary problem for U!
Ok, provider #3 is off the list as well. I won't call it a bait and switch but some new pictures aare REALLY needed. I hate the whole "those pics are only 5 years old" story. Originally Posted by Jima25
Please help keep them honest by posting a review of who needs the updated photos.

It is one of the biggest pet peeves for many clients.
Oh I'll throw it in right now. The person who "needs pics" is me. I generally have my pictures taken every 6 months. My last pics were taken in February (by a member of this board) and I am due for new shots. I had delayed said shots due to the fact of not being sure whether or not I will be able to provide once school starts. However, this is the first time that anything has been said about my pics not being accurate (with the exception of my hair, which is shorter than my original shots, but longer than my most recent).

My weight fluctuates 10 pounds in either direction of my posted weight courtesy of medication. That is why I am always CRYSTAL clear in my postings that I am a bigger girl. Some define me as a small BBW, some define me as thick. At any rate-- I'm also always clear that if you don't like what you see when I open the door--- turn around and leave. I won't be offended, nor will I post snarky comments... in my opinion WALDT.

I've been around for just shy of a year. So even my oldest pics are less than a year old. I'm sorry that you were disappointed in what you saw, however, what you saw is what is advertised.
Jima25,

Hope things get better but in this economy and the fact that you are in Dallas, this should be a temporary problem for U! Originally Posted by CDL1
Ive been in the hobby for 8 years or so and have never hard this long of a bad spell, if you can call 3 weeks a bad spell
I hope you reviewed the three ladies who pulled a NSNC. I have not had this happen to me yet but it seems like this behavior is on the increase. I avoid ladies who gave reputations for doing this.
I wish we had a rating like the airlines....This flight is on time 86% of the time...

This provider has a NC/NS % of 33%...LOL...

I agree that the last few weeks has been rampant with NC/NS with ESTABLISHED long time providers....is it the heat? I dunno.
Shit happens, let it go. If a lady NCNS, there are always plenty of ladies out there willing to take your money. I believe in Karma; "what goes around comes around" NCNS happens, but its not worth the rage and frustration you are going through. I know I always have a plan when I get stood up. And no lady can outdo the power of the "HAND"
lol this is funny to me
First off, regarding the back stabbing, --- they are women, dude. Never saw one no matter the personal circumstances that could resist the urge to slim down the competition when they thought they could get away with it.

Secondly, I've never had NC/NS issues but once, and while some of it is luck, I attribute a lot of it to playing "up" in age range. MILF's+ ladies are wiser and many, many of them are also genuinely hornier.
every week i have 2-3 providers that i know to call me to see if i would like to see them, and most often at a discount rate, so with business being slow there should be no problem seeing almost any provider, JR
every week i have 2-3 providers that i know to call me to see if i would like to see them, and most often at a discount rate, so with business being slow there should be no problem seeing almost any provider, JR Originally Posted by jrewing03
Maybe they just like a man in uniform. The quality providers have plenty of business. There is always a market for quality.
Sorry for your bad luck........that stinks.

Trying a new provider helps, no offense to one you saw several times, but sometimes people get too comfortable and think things are okay.

What is this well-known provider stuff? people are going to do what they want.......the right thing or bad. Well known or not.

Good luck on your next search...Happy bobbying