Looking for a photographer

Looking for a photographer who can take some HOT pics of me. Anyone know of any good photographers? .
There's a place in Panama City that has a billboard up. They take pride in catering to wives wanting to have some sexy pics for the husband. Can't remember the name of the company. Next time I drive that way, I will make a mental note of the photographer.

I think you could probably go with any local professional photographer. Just how revealing are you wanting these pics? If you are looking at nudes or anything more than a spread like the SI Swimsuit issue, then maybe you should ask for a friend who dabbles in photography as a hobby. At least you could trust them if you looking to get sassy.
Hi Choe,

The Photographer I use is Sam McGregor. He is an excellent freelance photographer who has done most of my photo shoots. He understands Eros, Backpage, and Eccie photo standards. He did the photos in my current Eros ad and those here on Eccie. You can contact him directly at samseroticphotography@gmail.co m for pricing and other info.
I am also looking in the Destin area as well for a legit photographer. Keep her amd myself posted. Glad someone started this thread!

Mwah!
♡♥
Miss Dreams
Hi Miss Dreams,

I talked to Sam and he will travel to the Destin area to do photo shoots. You need to contact him by email first so that he can send you more examples of his work and what he can do for you. He asked me to NOT post his phone number here because his past experience has shown that results in too many crank calls.

His email is: samseroticphotography@gmail.co m
For those I didn't PM, here's another option-- Panama Pinups http://www.panamapinups.com/index2.php#/home/
Thank You
  • tjay
  • 09-18-2013, 06:59 AM
I am actually a photographer, I do mainly boudoir so its right up the same alley. I haven't shot anything recently because it seems the "models" in this area are too caught up on themselves and it is below them to keep appointments -_-