Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...uch-23/8850454
City: Kyle
State: Texas
Address: I35 & 150
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: FBSM (I guess), HJTC
Session Length: 1hr (turned out to be 30 minutes)
Fee: 120
Hair Length and Color: Brown but it was pinned up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Middle Eastern
Physical Description: Nice tight body. Beautiful complexion. Maybe about 5'6. Lovely ass!
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: Let me start by saying this will be my last spin with BP providers! Now, I have to say for the most part, BP girls that I have encountered have been very nice looking. Even if its not them on the pictures, they very rarely disappoint (looks wise that is). Now because they are on BP I guess they feel the word won't spread about them......WRONG! Let me speak on this young lady if I may.

So I have seen Liysnna's ads on BP before, almost pulled the trigger once, but didn't. So this time I went for it. She's in North Hays County (Kyle). She says she has an incall in Austin as well. Pretty easy set up. She tells me to meet her at a local establishment because she lives in a new sub division and GPS will not pick up her address. I hesitantly agreed (should have went with my mind to cancel). After 15 minutes of waiting in the parking lot for her I text her and tell her I'm leaving. She responds right back and says she is pulling up. I follow her to her incall.

She stays in a nice little place. She tells me to wait a few minutes so she can get things together (should have had the room ready). So after about 5 minutes she tells me to come in. I go in and she walks me to the bedroom. She tells me to lay the donation on the dresser and get comfortable. She has on this sun dress which she drops immediately!!! What a beautiful tan!!!! So now I'm wondering what is her nationality!?!?

I lay on the bed and we start the small talk. I found out she lives in San Marcos (which is probably why it took her so long to get to me and the incall wasn't ready). Then after more talk I found out she was from Detroit. Then I find out she is Middle Eastern (explains that tan). She massages my back and legs.....no arms.....then asks me to flip. It's been about 7 minutes so far. So now I'm thinking here we go with a rushed session.

So on the flip she rubs my legs, then starts to stroke my cock. I told her to relax, we have plenty of time. So I start to kiss on her neck and rub on her body. Don't get me wrong, this girl is beautiful! I was hoping it was going to end good, but I already could tell this was a revolving door. She had another appoint call during our session. I just hate a FBSM that's half ass!

I tell her to lay down and let me rub her down for a while. She probably let me massage her front and back for about 5 minutes. She started stroking my cock again. I'm thinking maybe she will give me another massage after I shoot my shot. She starts to tell me to get a paper towel for clean up, but I didn't care what she was saying at this point. I just shot it all over her chest! Oops! I got up and got the paper towel (another negative).

As soon as she wipes my man juice off of her chest she quickly gets dressed. I threw away the paper towel in the garbage (where there was plenty of used paper towel). I check my phone as she was checking hers and realized it had only been 30 minutes. I asked her prior to our appointment was the session non-rushed.......she promised me it would not be. Obviously she was full of shit. I start to get dressed and I just looked at her. She asked what was wrong. I told her that I paid for an hour session, but she replied she doesn't pay attention to the time. What the hell is that supposed to mean?! All I could do is shake my head and walk out the door.

I will never see her again, nor will I ever send business her way. What a rip off! No good when it comes body rubs, used clean up supplies, not holding up to her end of the meet......I just can't deal with her again. Stay away at all costs!
Recommendation: No
Sorry about your experience.

She did that to me and that cost her my repeat business, and I would bet repeat business of many others as well.