lesson learned - sort of

Well, I had to take a hiatus from the board to straighten out some real life stuff. Seems that fucking another mans wife can really cause some issues... who knew.

I dropped the ball on the motorcycle ride for a bit but I still want to get that back on track. Since it's hot as balls outside we might have to either wait till Fall or conclude the ride somewhere we can dip our toes in the water and grab a cold beverage.

So anyway, I'm back and ready to find some trouble to get in to... and hell, I don't care if they're married or not!
Well, I had to take a hiatus from the board to straighten out some real life stuff. Seems that fucking another mans wife can really cause some issues... who knew.

So anyway, I'm back and ready to find some trouble to get in to... and hell, I don't care if they're married or not! Originally Posted by BobRoberts

Wow, who would have figured married guys could be so selfish? Seems to me like you were doing the husband a favor.
Glad to see you back in the fold. I vote "wait till fall" HOT it HOT no matter what's at the end.

~1TGA
Ooohh! I like TROUBLE!
Ooohh! I like TROUBLE! Originally Posted by berkleigh
I thought you retired?
Who had the issues the husband are you SO? If it was you SO tell her to get kinky and put out more and you won't have a need to look other places, and if it was her husband tell him if he was taking care of business you would be out of business and his wife wouldn't want your business.
her husband didn't seem happy with the fact that I was picking up the slack for him... go figure.
Some men are just so narrow minded aren't they.

At least his wife is giving it up.
That's more than I can say for a lot of wife's
Funny how that works. They could care less about her, but let another guy start fucking her and suddenly......ring, ring.
Welcome back!

Stop banging other guys wives and keep your penis balls deep in the hobby, please!

If my vote counts for anything, I vote Fall for the "Mustache Ride".
Married women are so tempting because they just wanna bang their ass off. But the other side of the coin is the hubby that may bring his glock to the hotel you are banging her at.
No whats funny is I know this guy that was complaining that his wife cut him down to once a week and he was mad about that, then I told him not to get mad I know two guys she cut off all together.
So where do you draw the line on fucking married women ? Is it a go if you don't know the husband, a go if you are just acquaintances , a go if you are good friends with the guy ?
What line? There ain't no stinckin' line.
her husband didn't seem happy with the fact that I was picking up the slack for him... go figure. Originally Posted by BobRoberts
Churlish of him.