A question for the reader...

If you read a review about a lady,and there are services offered in the review that weren't offered or performed when YOU went to see her... Does that cause an issue?
  • bigB
  • 08-10-2010, 08:35 AM
meh not all the time, it maybe a YMMV thing, or perhaps she opens up more on the second date, that being said it also depends on the activities mentioned/advertised
A qualified "yes". One of the reasons I read reviews is to determine the type and level of services actually offered. If I have an expectation of a service and it is not rendered, I am disappointed. Rarely (if ever) do I trash a provider in such a situation, but I am not likely to recommend them, either. I also respond to PM's from other hobbiests who know that I have seen a provider and want more details. The subjective stuff in reviews is just that, subjective, but the "just the facts, ma'mm" part is kind of the minimum expecation. I understand that two people can "click" and from time to time, special circumstances may dictate special services, but those should be noted as exceprtional.
Has not happened to me but I can see it a major problem if the guy is expecting a deal breaker service based on a review. BBBJ comes to mind as the most common mentioned deal breaker type of service. Not sure of a solution, escpecialy for a first time meet given the need for descretion and security for both parties
I think thats why I dont advertise certain services because I am led by chemistry. I don't want to feel "obligated" ( for lack of a better word ) to perform any sexual act, if we don't "click"... is that bad?
If a gent checks reviews, websites, Eccie showcase/profile, and a ladies P411 profile and the activity is listed across the board, yet not offered in a session, then there would be an issue.

However, if the activity is only listed in a random review or two, then one might assume YMMV and it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

To help convey accurate information, my personal mode of operation is always to ask the lady the following prior to writing a review:
  • Would it be OK if I posted a review?
  • Is there anything you'd prefer I didn't mention?

The ensures posting a review won't cause any issues, but further helps make certain any YMMV activities i received can be omitted.

Obviously, the third option is to indicate that certain activities received during the session were YMMV if you believe that to be the case.

Just my $.02

TP
Thanks TP.. Makes sense.
Depends. If it's not one of my requirements, such as Greek, I don't care. But I scour reviews to make sure the provider offers, enthusiastically, what I'm looking for. So if she then doesn't provide it, I won't see her again and probably won't write a favorable review.
I'll chime in and being new to this, I would say that it shouldn't be a deal breaker, but depends on the maturity of those involved and a big thing called communication. If the provider doent have that chemistry with the cliet, why should she feel obligated to offer that service.

As a newbie, I admit I am drawn to certain reviews and ads about/ by the provider, but they are the ones providing a service and everyone should be up front to the degree they should and balance it with discretion.
YMMV providers I stay away from. If a lady does something with one hobbyist, but not another it's her right, but I'm not paying just to see what I get. I like knowing exactly what I'm getting for my money.
Jasser... another good point.
I don't enjoy running into the YMMV types either and try to screen those out.

If you find yourself "clicking" and going to go outside your norm for service levels, then tell the guy not to report that activity.

This way, if a guy gets the norm, he is not disappointed that he wasn't one of the "chosen". lol

Those that do "click" get sprinkles on top of their sundae.
I just want a little something. I have seen providers that offer GFE, but they have engaged in Greek, but it wasn't advertised. Now, on something like that I can see how it would be a YMMV or a YPMV (your penis may vary).

In the massage world, however, I do want to know if a L1, L2, or L3 is offered up front. This will definitely matter in my decision. If the price advertised is somewhere like 80-100 bucks then I might take a chance and see what I get. If the advertised price is 200 and up, then I do want to know if I'm getting more than a massage or L1. In fact, for a massage that high, not offering a L2 or L3 would be a deal breaker for me.
Without YMMV, seeing providers would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Guaranteed to catch dinner but not much fun.
Reviews are a great place to start, but they are just that.... a place to start.

I think it's important that you communicate with your potential provider first, letting them know a little bit about what you are seeking. That's when you'll both find out if it's possibly going to be a good and comfortable session.