Oh my!!

I was searching for music to listen to while I was getting ready for the fam to show up and upon searching for my favorite artist (Maynard James Keenan) I stumbled across this little gem. Even if you don't know who he is (and this is a remix) you gotta admit this video is hot! A little upset I didn't watch earlier than an hour before they get here lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtZhRn6pBHQ
Wow this was a very interesting video. The girls are hot, can commit on the guys.

Hope you have fun with family. Sometimes visiting family or friends can be like fish they start stinking after 3 days. LOL (not an insult to your family.)
Baily that was Kind of creepy and sexy all at the same time. I like the industrial sound. I'm also entertaining family this weekend bbqing and getting ready for the fight tonight I hope I win some hobby $$ lol. Have a great time with your family B.
video very erotic and sensual. I'm not familiar with name, but for some reason music reminds me of something I might heard in a movie maybe?, don't know.
Your favorite singer too? I knew I liked you...
Had a glass of wine with him once- he makes wine
...and another reason to be envious of Nerdy. MJK is kinda my idol. I'd probably be like a stupid little school girl if I met him, all quiet and shy.
Good God! That was good.
Crazy!
Like an Anton LaVey music video.
Why am I jealous of the gal chained up??
Why am I jealous of the gal chained up?? Originally Posted by CherryTNT210
HAHA I thought I was the only weirdo!

Maynard dabbles in MANY things. Tool, A Perfect Circle, his vineyards in Arizona and I am sure the list goes on. I seen him live several times but, never had the chance to meet. I think I would pee myself lol. I am a HUGE fan....almost obsessive at times.
Fun fact: His vineyard is called Merkin Vineyard....the bottles (I have two) have a vitruvian man with grapes over his genitals.

Merkin is a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are now used as decorative items, erotic devices, or in films, by both men and women.

He has a very clever sense of humor (:
Why am I jealous of the gal chained up?? Originally Posted by CherryTNT210
[QUOTE=thatgirlbailey;105401090 6]HAHA I thought I was the only weirdo!

I can make both your dreams come true.