2013 NFL season

With the first two games just about complete, which team has surprised and disappointed you up to know. My teams:

Surprise; Da Bears

Disappointment: Texans, my team but two very weak wins......
Disappointment.....the Dallas Cowboys....bad management and they really sucked this week

My surprise goes to the Dolphins. They drafted well, and its paying off with two road wins to start the seaso n. They're have a quarterback who's going to have a great season, I hope!
My 49ers saddened me yesterday, but I still have faith ... They needed an ass kicking to keep them from getting a big head ... Also, the cowboys suck
Tough Loss for the Cowboys yesterday but it's a long season and we have only just begun!

As for the surprises so far it may be to early to tell but I will agree Miami looks to be making some moves in the right direction but it is Miami so we shall see but the real surprises for me are How bad the Giants, Redskins are playing (not that I am complaining) in fact even though the Patriots are 2-0 they have struggled against sub par teams so this season could be wide open.

My surprise teams are the Chiefs and Seahawks. I guess the biggest disappointment might be the Redskins, I thought RG3 might have the same type of year as last year. Houston is also struggling much more than expected.

As for the Cowboys........they are doing what I figured they would.
As for the Cowboys........they are doing what I figured they would. Originally Posted by BorderCrosser
You mean...leading the division???
You mean...leading the division??? Originally Posted by Altbier
The NFC might be the worse division in the NFL. The Giants, Eagles & Redskins are ranked in the bottom 10 in defense. The Cowboys being in first place is nothing to pat yourself over the back for. Especially when they barely beat the Giants.

Most impressive team: Chiefs

Most disappointed: Falcons
The NFC might be the worse division in the NFL. The Giants, Eagles & Redskins are ranked in the bottom 10 in defense. The Cowboys being in first place is nothing to pat yourself over the back for. Especially when they barely beat the Giants.

Most impressive team: Chiefs

Most disappointed: Falcons Originally Posted by playIVkeeps
Really. You insinuate that the Cowboys suck and how they just barely got by the Giants and in the next breath you say the Chiefs are the most impressive team. Did you notice that they just barely got by the Cowboys. NFC east may be the weakest division in the NFL but it is way to early for that to be a certainty. Check back in about 6 more weeks.
Really. You insinuate that the Cowboys suck and how they just barely got by the Giants and in the next breath you say the Chiefs are the most impressive team. Did you notice that they just barely got by the Cowboys. NFC east may be the weakest division in the NFL but it is way to early for that to be a certainty. Check back in about 6 more weeks. Originally Posted by Budman
No where in my post did I insinuate the Cowboys suck (which they do). Eli threw for over 400 yards against the Dallas defense. Does that sound like a good team? The same Eli & Giant squad that got embarrassed by Carolina. I pointed out how sorry the NFC east is looking. Being that the Chiefs have won more games already than what they did last year, yes I am impressed. Check back in 6 weeks? Try 3-4.
Dolphins are still doing OK with Tannehill at QB. They have a couple of tough games coming in the next few weeks. I'm not really much of Dolphins fan, but they are a surprise so far. Texans were disappointing this week.
Wow my Steelers look like shit, I am not sure who to blame for this disaster. Big Ben seems to screw up at the most critical times. I know they have injuries to key players on their squad. Suck it up and just play smart ball. Let's Go Steelers!

My surprise team are the Cincinatti Bengals with my boy James Harrison!
No where in my post did I insinuate the Cowboys suck (which they do). Eli threw for over 400 yards against the Dallas defense. Does that sound like a good team? The same Eli & Giant squad that got embarrassed by Carolina. I pointed out how sorry the NFC east is looking. Being that the Chiefs have won more games already than what they did last year, yes I am impressed. Check back in 6 weeks? Try 3-4. Originally Posted by playIVkeeps
You did insinuate they suck and you may be right. It's to early to tell. My point is you are impressed with the Chiefs when they have beat the Jags, Eagles and the Cowboys. Three teams that I'm sure you believe suck. I wouldn't heap to much praise on KC just yet.
Yeah Texans met their match in the Ravens,and play Seahawks,this week,doesn't look good for the near future.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-23-2013, 07:10 PM

Da Bears!