non-retirement announcement

I just wanted to take this moment to announce that I am NOT retiring and have no intentions of doing so. I dont know if this will be a permanent "non"retirement, but I have had no real life situations that have come up to require me to retire.

I want to thank all of you that I have gotten to know and all of you providers I have seen and havent seen.

GUSH , GUSH and so on.......I wont be missing any of you....because I aint goin nowhere!!!!!!!!

P.S. please feel free to tell me hello and good luck...or whatever it is that is expected when someone announces such a life shattering nonevent.....
Hey sweetheart, I will miss you . You are a great and funny person. We still need to do that appointment in our neck of the woods though. Wink, Wink. Love ya Tara.
  • T-Can
  • 08-12-2010, 06:59 AM
You two guys need to get a room - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=80204
Wow, I completely missed that earlier post, Cando01! I figured someone had to have spouted sarcastic sometime......I just felt the need to do so myself....Fiero's non-retirement speech was much more poignant and emotional than mine.....but then (cheap)imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.......(looks like someone fell for it, though...i needed that laugh this morning!)
Everybody loves a smartass! Shut up and keep your ass on chat where you belong!
I'm not retiring either. Shy, but not retiring. Sorry drez, all.
i am not retiring either, i actually want some more action
Alas, after much reflection, personal angst, and upon threats from my hobby buddies, I too have decided not to retire.
I'm not retiring!! In fact - I'm heading to the Big D late next week and I plan to finally put all of my Eccie lurking, reading and admiring to use! My home town of Chicago is dead compared to hobby Xanadu, Dallas.
I'm not retiring!! In fact - I'm heading to the Big D late next week and I plan to finally put all of my Eccie lurking, reading and admiring to use! My home town of Chicago is dead compared to hobby Xanadu, Dallas. Originally Posted by Avalon
Avalon, welcome soon to Big-D...bring your "A" game and a sack of Benjamins - you'll be the belle of the ball (er, well, sort of - can't figure out on short notice what the male equivalent would be).
i am not retiring either, i actually want some more action Originally Posted by 214JULES
Thanks Jules..that reminds me that my family is really gonna be surprised when I tell 'em what kind of retirement dinner I want!
I think the word "retirement" should be banned on this site, especially by providers
Wow, I completely missed that earlier post, Cando01! I figured someone had to have spouted sarcastic sometime......I just felt the need to do so myself....Fiero's non-retirement speech was much more poignant and emotional than mine.....but then (cheap)imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.......(looks like someone fell for it, though...i needed that laugh this morning!) Originally Posted by drez63
Wow, you had me going. I guess I am still a blond sometimes.
Tara you are definitley a very HOT blonde!!!!...or brunette...either way you're HOT!!!..and I do appreciate the genuine words of good luck even though theyre not necessary......nice to know you'd miss me............thanks darlin"