Sensory Deprivation

Okay, the evil-genie-in-the-lamp is back..

Here's the situation:
You're with the partner of your choice. You can do anything you want. Here's the catch. During the encounter, You must either forego your eyesight, or your hearing.

Would you rather see the look of ecstacy on their face, or hear their moans?

Which would you choose, and why?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There once was a man who accidently would have a bowl movement when he achieved climax. This same man was also able to achieve a climax while having a bowl movement. Poor guy, he never knew if he was "coming" or "going"!
Silence is golden
Duct tape is silver
Duct tape means no BJ. Best part of a BJ is the 10 minutes of silence. :-)
I can't see without my damn glasses anyway, so no big deal! But not hearing the soft moans and the animalistic sounds of great love making, would probably make me jump off the High 5!
Considering the fact that I am adult late deafened, I'd have to say that I'd like to hear what was going on. And to the other poster, silence isn't always golden.
I'd rather hear my partner's gasps and feel her body react than see it happening.
Why did the Mattell See N Say come to mind? LOL!
I would bet even Janet Reno can make sexy noises. I want to see who I'm doing.
  • Fiero
  • 08-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Duct tape means no BJ. Best part of a BJ is the 10 minutes of silence. :-) Originally Posted by Bubba3452
LOL Bubba, if that's the best part...You need to get better BJ's

Okay I'll play...I can still imagine what's happening in my mind and hearing is a great way to judge how your partner is enjoying things so I guess I'm going with sound.
Oooooooh good question! Tough decision but I would have to give up sight to be able to hear my partner. Hearing the moans of a man that is cumming is one of the best aspects of the whole thing for me.

OH and I wanted to be under Fiero
mmmmmmmmrrrrrrnnnnnnnngggaaaaa aaaaaaaaammmmrrrpppppffff- wheeeeee!

Don't know, but when I'm running a lower body inspection it's kind of hard to see my partner's face - and like the Junior Old Hag, wearing glasses ain't a big help. I guess I'm used to imagining the "O" face (probably a good thing since many are imaginary...heh heh heh) but every now and then I sneak a peek. Slip that blindfold on me gals! Hmmm, got anything else...........

Actually, once upon a time in civilian life I tried a more expanded version of sensory deprivation (I like depravation better, though) that included blindfold and ear plugs with some light restraints so she couldn't play with any body parts. The instructions were to concentrate completely on whatever was being touched and those litte helpers allowed her to do that vewy, vewy well. The sheets didn't fare too well that evening........
Dont jump Lana...don't jump!!!!
Oooooooh good question! Tough decision but I would have to give up sight to be able to hear my partner. Originally Posted by Dannie
I would agree with you here Dannie. The sounds coming from your partner are great, but what about the tactile aspect of it all? I much rather enjoy the feeling of when she grabs my head and forces it deeper between her legs as she grinds herself into my mouth! That is hard to beat.
lmao esteve!