Phone: 760-486-1357
Email Address: None given
URL / Website: http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...ing-25/7203210
City: Meterie
State: Louisiana
Address: Close to Interstate
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Convo, Full body massage (her and I), Spooning, CBJ, DT, Missionary, Doggy, Shower and massage, Convo...
Session Length: Scheduled for 1 hour but lasted longer
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, brownish blonde
Age: well shes not 25 as listed (she told me the truth) but shes under 30
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Shes the person in the pictures but with a little lighter skinned complexion. She's about 5'4'' and 130 lbs.. not good with measurements. Very sexy with soft, great smelling skin. Very nice man mades with nice brown nipples, a spankable ass and a very wet love box. She has a tattoo on her lower back and a butterfly on the side of her stomach. She also has a small nosering. Her screening process was a little rough... she is VERY cautious with people and I dont have any references so I almost gave up but after talking to her a bunch of times and sending a couple pictures, we met at a common ground. She answered the door in a tight shirt and some jeans that were cut in a few places showing figure and I knew I picked the right one for my first provider.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks....I have been wondering about her...Love her pics.
Good first review--glad you had a good first experience!
No problem she looks as good, if not better, in person. Nice girl, cool to talk with
PROVIDERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST IN REVIEWS.
Nice first review, but MissMiracle is not suppose to be able to get into this section.
Good find , good review, she looks delicious
Good Review!! She's been on my radar also.