▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Kat VonDee's New Pictures

Here are some new pictures from my shoot that I will be adding to my showcase. I would love to visit Des Moines and Cedar Rapids again in the next two weeks. Would you guys like that? Hope you enjoy the new pictures

Son of a bitch! You look beautiful babe! You already know my answer to your question. Bring those heels and that outfit with you.
  • Jr543
  • 10-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Son of a bitch! You look beautiful babe! You already know my answer to your question. Bring those heels and that outfit with you. Originally Posted by livn2do
+1

and that would be a plus for CR.
mother of god yes to CR
Another one for heals and nothing else but your hot self to west Des Moines.
wow..hot damn
WOW. I was surprised. Very nice pics.
Lol, Hey Livn, I'm glad you like the new pictures. I will definitely bring the outfit and heels on my next trip
Son of a bitch! You look beautiful babe! You already know my answer to your question. Bring those heels and that outfit with you. Originally Posted by livn2do
Thank you guys. I would love to come to CR again, but I only travel by prebooks now so if you gents want to see me please let me know by prebooking a meeting once I post tentative dates
+1

and that would be a plus for CR. Originally Posted by Jr543
mother of god yes to CR Originally Posted by target
Be careful what you wish for
Another one for heals and nothing else but your hot self to west Des Moines. Originally Posted by snickersia
Thank you Dallas
wow..hot damn Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you for the compliment, glad you like
WOW. I was surprised. Very nice pics. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Very cute and sexy pics!
Thank you Kendall
Very cute and sexy pics! Originally Posted by kendall.dvoe
Kat you are on my "wish list" for a double with Mr Livin!
Kat you are on my "wish list" for a double with Mr Livin! Originally Posted by DallasRain
The thought of that is almost to decadent. Let me savor the slippery possibilities of that...I'm in.