why no AA providers? what is wrong with us?

Not angry just curious
You might try opening up your menu. A little DFK and bbbj can go a long way.

I dig black chicks, by the way. Always have!
It's a preference. Sometimes it's prejudice. Sometimes it's fear of the unknown.
I didn't understand the question. I thought it was about the lack of AA providers, which I thought was strange because we have a number of ladies of color around here.

I was once well schooled as a lad by a lady who told me "Honey, the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice". Woman could wear out a 18 year boy. With no low T problems whatsoever and a dick that got hard walking past a perfume counter.

So I still don't understand the question, exactly. Do guys have an NBA policy or something? Are you being dissed? Do you feel alone? Help us out here, as this could be an interesting thread if it doesn't go all race shit crazy.
+1 on not understanding the question.
I think what she's asking is why more guys don't reach out to AA ladies. I think it's a preference thing. Personally, I'm color blind and have PMd two beautiful AA ladies who I hope to see in the next month (for the record I'm Hispanic). As in real life, you're going to have your racist people who will not see AA, you're going to have "curious" people who will see you because you are AA. And you are going to have the vast majority who may see you - or may not - based on other criteria. Tin Man is right. I would say the three most important offerings to a guy are BBBJ, DATY, and DFK. If you don't offer two of them (and it's your choice), those are key characteristics and you lose a big demographic. That said, you have 8 reviews in less than two months. That's better than many providers out here.
I could care less what color anyone is. What exactly are you asking/ranting about?
  • pwood
  • 10-03-2013, 03:46 PM
She was turned down in chat bc she is AA
There are plenty of black providers......on Backpage and in the strip clubs with some negoitating for outside services lol. In all seriousness though I would love to session with more reviewed Black providers 25+ however what I've found the menu can be significantly more limited than other providers. I've researched many of the Black providers on this review site and see most only offer CBJ. That is not GFE IMO and a deal breaker for me sorry. Open up the play book within your comfort level and you'll get more clients of all ethnicities.
plain and simple... i have been looking for a black girl to see for a few years. but cannot find one with the body type i am looking for. that's it.
plain and simple... i have been looking for a black girl to see for a few years. but cannot find one with the body type i am looking for. that's it. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
what body type are you looking for?
You might try opening up your menu. A little DFK and bbbj can go a long way.

I dig black chicks, by the way. Always have! Originally Posted by TinMan
+1 TinMan....This has been exactly why I didn't see you after PM'ing you Innocentz.

Things I run into a lot with AA newbie providers, at a higher percentage than other races, is poor Taking Care of Business skills. Menus are vague, they don't read the questions posed in my PM's and thus their responses are incomplete, requiring more time wasting PM's, they don't respond quick enough and play games about giving out a phone #. Before I pick a time I want to hear the voice. When these things don't happen I mentally X her off with a mental note, "Behaves like she's pimped, move on".

DFK is essential to me, if I have to pry it out of you if you allow it, I'm done, next....If you say you DFK then play hide the tongue during the session, there won't be a repeat session.

If you have a ghetto attitude, there won't be a 2nd session. See statement above for why we must speak before a time will be set.

I had tried to see to AA newbies recently, Fashionista (formerly Bonnie Summers, not really a newbie) and AleenaDD, they were offering a new special, initial PM's were good, told them what day I could see them, then nothing, nada. After the day I wanted to see them, they PMed, but now the special is gone. I passed, not because of the money, because of the poor TCB skills...Next.

Now AleenaDD wants a 100 more for her hour session. That shit reeks of management to me and I have no intention of supporting some sorry ass PIMP...Next.

Again, a lot of newbies no matter the race make these mistakes, but from my perspective it is a much higher percentage with AA's.

I hope this helps.

Also,
I do not have this issue there are two awesome AA ladies that post in.this forum, I am looking forward to meeting. I'm anxious as hell about it actually. I'm pretty sure one of them will probably se me frequently if willing. The most impressive all naturals I have ever caressed in my life belong to an AA lady. 38dd or so on a 125 pound 5'7" body.... The weight, firmness and size was just mindblowing, yet softer than MMs.

One of the reasons I do this is to experience different ethnicity women.
  • L.A.
  • 10-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Not angry just curious Originally Posted by innocentz
I sent you a PM on 9/23/13 at 6:39 PM. It shows you read my message 9/23/13 at 6:41 PM. I didn't get a response.

I love AA providers and most of my sessions over the last few years have been with AA providers.

I have no idea what prompted you to post this message but I at least tried to contact you.
TCB skills to me are very important and my #1 pet peeve is when my message is read and I don't receive a response.
In my experience IOP is not there. It always seems like the AA provider is doing a favor and doesn't really come off as wanting to please the man. It's just a business transaction. In which it is, but the hobbyist doesn't want to think that during the act. Also prices are usually higher, menu is more limited, and the provider doesn't seem generally appreciative of the business (once again, in my experiences). I guess, social skills are usually subpar as well. There is a whole ambiance that needs to be created in order to add value to the session, and usually, for me, historically, it's not there. I am AA myself, but I prefer the other persuasions because of this. I know this isn't true for all AA providers, but consistant disappointment makes it hard to want to take that chance. It's a sad truth but once the stereotype is out there, it is hard to overcome. An AA provider wanting to make it will have to go above and beyond to be successful. They would have to make each hobbyist feel like they are the only one in the world. This is the truth anywhere, being AA myself in the corporate world, I had to work twice as hard to get half as much. But it definitely is possible. There are quite a few successful AA providers here. Some I can't wait to see!