Congratulations, Sophie Bella, on being the Provider of the Day.........you are a true Legend

Thank you Sophie Bella! You deserve this honor as you have always brought grace and beauty to the hobby. I don't believe I am alone when I say that I am always excited when I see that you have started a new thread as you are impeccable with your words and your choice of topics are always educated, entertaining, and honest. You are a true Legend, and we all know it.

sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy
Thank you Sophie Bella! You deserve this honor as you have always brought grace and beauty to the hobby. I don't believe I am alone when I say that I am always excited when I see that you have started a new thread as you are impeccable with your words and your choice of topics are always educated, entertaining, and honest. You are a true Legend, and we all know it.

Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Thank you so much. It's an honor and I am truly surprised and flattered. Have a great day!
Congrats lovely lady!
To bad there isnt a provider of the week im sure you would be in the running every week Congrats
I can't agree more with Taylor's sentiment. So glad to see you made the transition.

♥♠
<~~Luvs Miss Sophie Bella. Congrats hun!
Congrats sweetie!
Congrats you lovely lady!
  • ztonk
  • 01-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Truly an amazing woman amply gifted with beauty, poise, grace, and intelligence...
Congrats Sexy Lady
Aaargh! A pome for yew, darrrlin', with luuuv from yore Rooshin guy...

Sophie’s hot, a real pressure cooker.
Very smart and, I’ll say, quite a looker.
It was true what I heard --
She’s a biblio-nerd,
So I booked 'er, and tooked 'er, and fooked 'er.

Monk

p.s. That was my "pirate" dialect. Not very convincing, was it?
Congratulations Sophie! You do deserve this and much more.
Do miss you!
Hobbie
Thank you all sincerely for the kind words! You definitely know how to make a lady feel very special. I really appreciate all of you.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-12-2010, 09:23 PM

Here's to you!