What's the weather looking like?

I hate to admit it, but I am about the biggest baby there is when it comes to weather. I don't mind the heat and I don't mind the cold - once it gets either hot or cold.

I can not stand the transition time where it's hot in the day and cold at night. I shoot a lot of high school football. It's easy to pick me out on the sideline. While everyone else grabs their light jacket, I'm grabbing my winter coat, a beanie and gloves.

So, back to my question: I will be there next week. Do I need to pack for all four seasons or are the temperatures still relatively stable throughout the entire day and evening?
between day & night. Here's the forecast for the rest of this week, courtesy of my iPhone weather app.

Ugh, OK, I deserved that. I can look it up on my phone too. I was really just trying to start some chatter.

Thanks, Rani. See you all next week.
I was only trying to help. Didn't realize you were just making conversation. LOL
Look at it this way - we did get a little conversation going. So it's all good.
  • Bob41
  • 10-10-2013, 10:36 AM
I love this time of the year in Las Vegas. Typical weather for the desert. Very cool at night, some may even say it's cold.
The daytime temps are perfect for outdoor activities. Don't have to worry about getting heatstroke while walking along the strip.
You may need a knit cap and medium weight jacket for the night time, especially when the winds pick up. But I would imagine most of your nighttime activities will be taking place indoors.
I'm surprised the resorts don't have indoor pools and fireplaces. Nothing better than a nice swim and then snuggling up in front of some roaring flames with your ATF!
Bob - that's the only reason that I like Revel in Atlantic City! They have fire pits, huge ones.. That you can relax on while watching the ocean. There must be some law with open fires out here..

That being said.. You want conversation and.. How's the weather? Lol..

You're on eccie, not trip advisor.

Want to start some coversation? How about.. Where do all of the girls go during the day now that the pools are closed? It's getting chilly, huh?
im intriqued to know the answer to that one!
You're on eccie, not trip advisor.

Want to start some coversation? How about.. Where do all of the girls go during the day now that the pools are closed? It's getting chilly, huh? Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas
Yikes, I'm sure you must have misread my post. I'm sure all those letters up there really say:

Where do all the girls go during the day now that the pools are closed? Because Bob is right, there truly is ....
Nothing better than a nice swim and then snuggling up in front of some roaring flames with your ATF! Originally Posted by Bob41

The weekend can't get here soon enough!
The weekend is here!! When do you land??
I'll be in Sunday afternoon. I need to get the final schedule for my conference, then I will be finalize the most important schedule.
Welcome back to Vegas!!!