Zona II M.P and Hotel opens today.

Zona II
The long awaited opening of the Zona II will finally take place today as Jimmy and the gang has it's soft opening. Can't wait for this one. The place has been completely remodeled. You will not recognize it when you step inside. Beautiful bar, nice reception area, plush short time rooms and 4 suites for the overnight guest. Each overnight room is equipped with a beautiful shower, sauna, safe, spare bedroom and get this, it's very own stripper pole. Rooms a $140 per night but you get a $40 discount with your One Lucky Dogg VIP discount card. Contact us if you would like to reserve a room.

Hotel Havana
Jason an Kim continue to upgrade their facility, in order to make the HLH a much desired place for the adult traveler. I was there yesterday as construction crews was delivering the marble counter tops. The word from guest starting there is, it's a great experience. I hope to sit down and chat with Jason and Kim in the next few days, to discuss their future plans. Really am looking forward to this one.

One Lucky Dogg Tours & Travel
Attached Images File Type: jpg Zona II 1.jpg (43.8 KB, 453 views) File Type: jpg zona II 2.jpg (20.1 KB, 448 views) File Type: jpg Zona II 3.jpg (50.5 KB, 449 views)
Hey Dogg,

Save me a room. I'll stay there for a few days this winter, at least until my Wife arrives a few days after me. LOL
  • Magik
  • 10-12-2013, 07:22 AM
Wow, thanks! The place looks great, can't wait to experience it up close.
I actually prefer the old look. Nevertheless the place has great rooms, a nice bar, good food, good prices and if they get the line-up back where it was a couple years ago, it will be a homerun.....PS I don't know if they still offer it but last time I was there I got a free half hour with one of the girls every day...that made it an outstanding deal.....Bill