Hustler and Penthouse

Word on the street (ie. what the strippers be saying)

Is that if you go to the Hustlers club or Penthouse club and want to fuck a dancer.....there is a backroom in the Backspace Bar (New bar on Chartes stree) with a heart shaped bed and jacuzzi setup, that is the fuck pad for those clubs.

Not sure how much it is, and you have to be invited by a dancer, it is not general knowledge. However, if you go down there after the clubs close the girls from those clubs do hang out there.

Just sounds creepy to me from a guy's point of view. How much you want to bet there are cameras and how long till someone gets blackmailed....if not already.

Reason why I won't do anything in a club past a lap dance. In the digital age vids and pics can be stored indefinitely at very low cost.

Or maybe I am just crazy and need a tinfoil hat.
Word on the street (ie. what the strippers be saying)

Is that if you go to the Hustlers club or Penthouse club and want to fuck a dancer.....there is a backroom in the Backspace Bar (New bar on Chartes stree) with a heart shaped bed and jacuzzi setup, that is the fuck pad for those clubs.

Not sure how much it is, and you have to be invited by a dancer, it is not general knowledge. However, if you go down there after the clubs close the girls from those clubs do hang out there.

Just sounds creepy to me from a guy's point of view. How much you want to bet there are cameras and how long till someone gets blackmailed....if not already.

Reason why I won't do anything in a club past a lap dance. In the digital age vids and pics can be stored indefinitely at very low cost.

Or maybe I am just crazy and need a tinfoil hat. Originally Posted by disilene
Well, my brother, not EVERYONE can really WEAR tinfoil you know--but it's a good look for you! IJS

Yeah, no way in hell...
Well, my brother, not EVERYONE can really WEAR tinfoil you know--but it's a good look for you! IJS

Yeah, no way in hell... Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog
lol.
lol. Originally Posted by disilene
"Errr--spankin' hat dude--is that... is that TINFOIL?"

"Yep! Got it yesterdee. Looks sty-lish-and-in-teeel-lectual, plus blocks the NSA from readin' me thoughts! Fashion win-win!"

"Umm, OK. I see.. I, ah, I have to, um, use the bathroom, yeah, that's it. You just wait riiiiight here--there's drinks coming, OK? Be RIGHT back..."