Miss Dreams visiting Panama City Beach

Just FYI for everyone, Miss Dreams is visiting the Panama City Beach area Tuesday of this week (Oct 15). She is unable to place an ad b/c she was banned for 2 weeks (ban probably not warranted). She has an ad up on P411 for her contact info. PM me for more info.
Damn dude. Are you pimping this hookard?

You may want to consider changing your handle to Geronimo........that injun kept leaving the reservation too........ijs
Damn dude. Are you pimping this hookard?

You may want to consider changing your handle to Geronimo........that injun kept leaving the reservation too........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
This coming from a girl that has never written a review. Sorry, I think you are posing as a guy so I will rephrase it to coming from a guy who has never written a review. I guess having over the 13 thousand posts doesnt leave much time for pussy. Thanks for the reviews Cpalmson. If jack asses like this would go back to where ever the fuck they are from it would make the Panhandle much better. I just did an over night with dreams and will put up the review later. Have fun this week. lol
Be careful......Cpalm might take the whore away from you.......his modpimp hand is stronger than your puny efforts.......ijs
This coming from a girl that has never written a review. Sorry, I think you are posing as a guy so I will rephrase it to coming from a guy who has never written a review. I guess having over the 13 thousand posts doesnt leave much time for pussy. Thanks for the reviews Cpalmson. If jack asses like this would go back to where ever the fuck they are from it would make the Panhandle much better. I just did an over night with dreams and will put up the review later. Have fun this week. lol Originally Posted by Newtothis61

I don't think I would have said that without doing some research first... just sayin'

Huck
Baby you have WAY to much time on your hands. Posing as a guy and over 13k in posts tells me you aren't sligging enough leg to make a living. Damn I hate it you look that bad to wear you can even make money ob backpage.

And I like Cpalmsons taste in women so I think he will leave plenty to go around for the rest of us.Im jusr glad I am not in your town because damn it must be bad
I could care less what this skank says. She needs to go back to her own state
She should have kept the racial slurs off this board
Miss Dream's reviews, as her personal posts, speak for themselves. Newsflash: she doesn't NEED a manager. As for CPal....I KNOW he is laughing his ass off at you, dear. Probably won't even dignify this with a response. Go troll somewhere else.
New61, I will not allow you to be my pimp. I don't care how many times Miss Dreams tells me you are a rocking pimp.........and yes, my pussy is tighter than hers.

Now, bitch up and go tell your modpimp to ban me.
I could care less what this skank says. She needs to go back to her own state Originally Posted by Newtothis61

You do know that the member you are calling a "skank" is a male and an Eccie staff member? Oh, no you obviously didn't know that.

Huck
New61, don't listen to Huck.......you can become my favorite toy.......I changed my mind........you can be my pimp.
Dont care if he/she is a moderator or not. With that being the case you would think the racial slurs for sure would be frowned on. So either way it doesn't bother me but the comments shouldn't have been on this board. Its even funnier that he/she is worried about what's going on in the panhandle and makes racial slurs on another moderators post. Lmao.
To make a comment on any of these posts would require quoting the entire thread. So, in the interest of brevity:

Newtothis61, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it, again! And racial slurs? Please point them out. Historical fact, yes.

Ms.MeganFL, the Godturd has more insite that you might realize, IJS.....

Huck, sometimes they have to learn the hard way.

Godturd, I always thought you were your own pimp! Guess his means I will have to reconsider, LMFFAO!
New61, I want you to be my pimp now......can't you forgive a whore for a little potty mouth?

You could follow me around my hooktard circuit singing my praises like you do Miss Dreams......I want to be your TOP bitch.......ijs