Awesome Pics

Fleabaggers SUCK DICK...
Fleabaggers SUCK DICK... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You're talking about veterans dipshit. Tell us your MOS or rating?
IIFFOFRDB do you realize how much of a hypocrit you are? Your sig line is against government taking over our liberties yet you have no problem losing them.

And why do you have a problem with veterans marching against the government? Oh, you would rather march with your little faggot libterd friends instead.
I loved this protest. Without question, veterans have earned respect, and to disrespect them by closing the memorials is just atrocious. I can think of no other group in America that Obama would have not rolled the thugs out if they would have dismantled his barriers, hauled them to the whitehouse gates and piled them on the lawn.

I don't belong to the Tea Party, but I will say on this issue, they look a hell of a lot better than Obama when they helped the vets carry the barricades. Not arguing who shut the government down, just pointing out who put up the barriers in the first place, on an otherwise open memorial. It did not have to be done.
"Tango's" should also include LIBTARD's. If you are previous military - depending on your MOS / Rate this makes perfect sense to you!
This is where the liberal meme came from; CNN calls all the veterans Tea partiers and fools follow in lock step.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...lion-vet-march
Originally Posted by roby321
RIOT POLICE DEPLOYED AGAINST PEACEFUL VETS !!!!!

RIOT POLICE DEPLOYED AGAINST PEACEFUL VETS !!!!!

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Odumbo is shameful!
And he hides in the white house; even Richard Nixon had the cojones to walk into the anti war demonstrators and talk one on one to them !

And he hides in the white house; even Richard Nixon had the cojones to walk into the anti war demonstrators and talk one on one to them !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1
Fleabaggers SUCK DICK... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
All VETS are great men for what they contributed to our society. I support them 100% and always will.
Doing the BUMP!!!

Real heros!