My NO LIST & WEBSITE

First off in mid June I decided to do a trade with prepare4trouble (he is here on the board) for a website
HE DID IT EXACTLY TO MY LIKING...... HE WAS GREAT AND ONE OF THE BEST TRADES I HAVE EVER DONE......
With all the traveling I have done I have had over 22,000 hits from new IP address.
That counter allows me to know in what cities I get at least hits on my site etc etc

If there is something you don't like about my site it is all me he did exactly what I ask well as far as technology would let him we are still working on a picture cube

In This line of work we all have had undesirables unclean people but then you have the people that try to harm you or just fuck up your money,,
WE ALL HAVE A NO LIST
I have thought hard and long on who to put on this list and who not to put on this public list.
And after that guy did what he did in Lewisville I have looked into the legal ins and outs of what I can post.
SO LADIES AS OF OCT 15th I will be posting all my no call no shows and janky people on this list and Men this will be a NEW List I will not put in any old numbers SO THE SLATE IS CLEAN because my old list is LONG LONG LONG and numbers do change..SO FRESH START EVERYONE..
(ladies if you want to beam my Exsisting no list to your phone this can be done)

NO NAMES will be put and I will not put what they did exactly it is just my no list ladies you can do what you want to with it. MEN DON'T GET ON IT.

(In Amarillo I was traveling with a couple of ladies and one got a call from someone on my no list she decided to book with him anyway since I did not know what he did and when he did it. She had 2 other calls wanting to book before her appointment but she decided to keep that set time since he was first. HE NCNS her and she was never able to rebook those two appointments that called her for his spot.) YEAH HE IS IN MY NO LIST FOR A REASON the NCNS COST US MONEY
And ladies just like we don't like it they don't either if you get spooked of think he's a cop at least send a can't make it text just in case you are wrong. Even if it is a last minute text it is way better than not answering the phone at all that is JUST RUDE..

http://www.theartofmajuru.com/where-am-i/

As far as the guy who tried to rob me and then called the police because of legal shit going on his info will not be on my no page but PM me for his info
So on a public website you will be posting phone numbers.

Sounds like a career killer to me.
I will be posting numbers of people who try to rob me hurt me or my money by NCNS....If you do not do this your number will not appear.
It has appeared on provider buzz for A LONG TIME with name what they did yadda yadda. Now its just a number in my no list that IS YOUR CHOICE........
I am a 13 year veteran I am about to retire very soon just thought I would help the ladies before I go
Sounds good to me...AND" prepare4trouble" is an awesome YOUNG guy. I didn't know he did the website thing...will check yours out for sure.
Thanks, Alaine
Sounds awful to me. We are in business and we are "A" business. You are making this way too personal. Unless they robbed, raped or beat you, blasting their number on your personal website is a bit much.

Business' have their time wasted every day by clients, but they don't "blackball us" within their industry. They understand and you need to learn, having your time wasted is just part of being in business, any business. These guys are not your boyfriends.

Over the years I have NCNSed a hairstylist, my eyelash lady, my nail lady, my personal trainer, a moving company, ect yet not one time have I ever been slammed by them.

I think when clients get word of what you are doing, it will back fire. Nice guys are gong to avoid you because you are coming across wreckless and whiny.
I think when clients get word of what you are doing, it will back fire. Nice guys are gong to avoid you because you are coming across wreckless and whiny. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
+1

Why are NCNS in the same category as RAPE, ABUSE, and THIEVES???

And if for ANY reason I cant call to cancel an appointment with you, my reputation in the community is ruined?!?!

No thanks!!!
[QUOTE=Brooke Wilde;1054235017]Sounds awful to me. We are in business and we are "A" business. You are making this way too personal. Unless they robbed, raped or beat you, blasting their number on your personal website is a bit much.

Business' have their time wasted every day by clients, but they don't "blackball us" within their industry. They understand and you need to learn, having your time wasted is just part of being in business, any business. These guys are not your boyfriends.

Over the years I have NCNSed a hairstylist, my eyelash lady, my nail lady, my personal trainer, a moving company, ect yet not one time have I ever been slammed by them.

I think when clients get word of what you are doing, it will back fire. Nice guys are gong to avoid you because you are coming across wreckless and whiny.[/QUOTE
DOESN"T eccie have a thread dedicated to ncns to put us providerson blast
When we ncns...I just evened the playing field..that's all.
Well I am betting you made a few lists of your own.

Good luck with that though

I am sure you will do well.

You can ad my name to the list under the people that beat you etc for being a dick online.

I think you need a break or something to get over what ever issues you have.
Seriously shes In over her head lol it's simple HAVE A HOBBY PHONE YOU CAN POST THAT ALL DAY
Majichands based on this post I will never see you and I will not see any lady that I find out participates with you in this. Either by looking at your list, adding to your list or has anything to do with your list.
There are some lines that are best not crossed and this is on of them in my book.

Anonimity and confidentiality are the cornerstones of this way of life.