sites or contacts for providers in Costa Rica

• jp300
  • 10-16-2013, 08:33 AM
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any contacts, sites etc for providers in Costa Rica ?
I am traveling there next week and want to know the best way to find providers there. I will be me Manuel Antonio for 3 days.
Hell no....the chics on that website are WAY overpriced for CR......If you want reasonable pussy I suggest going to the AMP's pick-up bars, etc. Since there are so many venues and these girls are just flakey by nature it is hard to research one and expect her to be there when you want her, I go to the places with good reputations and ask the bartender and mongers which girls they suggest. They usually always know best. Also, don't be reluctant to discuss what you want with the girl. There it is a normal practice because it is legal. Even if you do get an occasional dud since you will only be spending about $50, you can not go wrong. Just have a couple beers and go up with another. chances are very slim both will be duds and you will have gotten 2 for much less than 1 of the website girls.......Bill
Well you can also go to this forum, it's in English at least

http://costaricaticas.com/forums/index.php
  • jp300
  • 10-17-2013, 04:28 PM
sorry if this is a stupid question, what is AMP's pick-up bars ? are these some type of bars or are you implying just to go any bar and ask the bartender etc. ?
sorry if this is a stupid question, what is AMP's pick-up bars ? are these some type of bars or are you implying just to go any bar and ask the bartender etc. ? Originally Posted by jp300
AMP = Adult Massage Parlor (basically a whore house) some of the popular places are bars that have rooms for short term rentals. The price you pay usually includes the girls service, the room, bar of soap and condom. Another option however a little more expensive are hotels that have a bar where the girls hang-out and you can take them to your room. These girls usually ask for $100 but can be talked down to $70 or $80. I have heard if you go late they are willing to lower the price cause they know their chances of getting a $100 client are lower. I go to sleep early so that is not an option for me. Just research the area online. I had an overnight layover in Managua and in less than an hour I had located a good cheap hotel with a "pick-up" bar just 2 blocks away. I had a nice evening with a hot little Nica. I only go to San Jose so I can't give you specific places......enjoy, Bill
  • jp300
  • 10-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Awesome, thanks!