crazy horse gonzales

anyone ever been there? is it worth my time
Probably not. I have got HJ and BJ ITC before but about 20 or 30 dry runs for each. Some girls are willing to play OTC. Try the last couple hours on a mid week night.
Correction: I was commenting on Port Allen. No knowledge about Gonzales.
Port Allen is known for AA's giving extra's.

Gonzales depends on crowds, if it's slow then many are looking for $'s and willing. Or I should say were, haven't been in 4-5months
I've heard a report of FS in CH-G once last year I think. I've only been once, It was around this time last year and it was super slow since it was a LSU home game Saturday night. Some attractive ladies, but at the time the VIP prices were higher than the one in PA. I think the PA rates have risen to match since then.
I haven't been in months-maybe even a full year; I'm not sure, but they were kind of slick about the last rate increase I experienced. They didn't change the price of $125; they just shaved 10 minutes off the time it got you.
anyone ever been there? is it worth my time Originally Posted by cuckforfun
No, it isn't. I got just one of the girls to do anything past a lapdance. The VIP is overpriced, and the waitress is coming back constantly to check for drinks. Also, zero privacy, no curtains or partition. Although, the most beautiful stripper on earth works there, most of the rest are barkers.
Which gal is the most beautiful Mystery? May go check it out this weekend.
Which gal is the most beautiful Mystery? May go check it out this weekend. Originally Posted by bacon17
Tara. Pretty face and eyes, nice hair, and a pair of man-mades to die for. Just my opinion, mind you. Don't remember her exact days, but Sunday was my usual day and she was always there. She is going to school now, so that may not be accurate.
I got a hj from girl named Marilyn, she looks like Marilyn Monroe very hot.
I got a hj from girl named Marilyn, she looks like Marilyn Monroe very hot. Originally Posted by cuckforfun
Write a review then. Us guys that can never make make that SC connection like to live vicariously through you ballers