One punch. One sidewalk. One dead.

• Old-T
  • 10-18-2013, 07:37 AM
A marine is killed in a bar fight.

That is a very bad thing.

It would be a bad thing whether he was a marine or not.

But what the hell does that have to do with politics? Oh, I see, it must have been Tea Party rage over the recent congressional stupidity, is that it?
A marine is killed in a bar fight.

That is a very bad thing.

It would be a bad thing whether he was a marine or not.

But what the hell does that have to do with politics? Oh, I see, it must have been Tea Party rage over the recent congressional stupidity, is that it? Originally Posted by Old-T
Yes, it is tragic, but it has nothing to do with politics, the Tea Party or the recent government shut-down, Old Twerp. Instead, it has everything to do with the lethality of being sucker punched and hitting one's head on a concrete surface, you ignorant asshole. You're precisely one of the lib-retarded assholes who needed to learn and remember that elemental fact.
You posted it In the wrong forum idiot! That's the point. You often miss every point. But you never miss the opportunity to rain insults on your fellow posters. Or in this case, threaten physical violence.

Back to the mine shaft, Corpy!
You posted it In the wrong forum idiot! That's the point. You often miss every point. But you never miss the opportunity to rain insults on your fellow posters. Or in this case, threaten physical violence.

Back to the mine shaft, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are most desperately wrong, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. This forum is where the most lib-retarded, Kool Aid sotted morons like you reside, and it is you and they that needed the education, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
  • Old-T
  • 10-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Yes, it is tragic, but it has nothing to do with politics, the Tea Party or the recent government shut-down
So you admit you intentionally posted it in the wrong forum. At least you are being honest about that. Bravo! Dumb, but honest.

it has everything to do with the lethality of being sucker punched and hitting one's head on a concrete surface, you ignorant asshole. You're precisely one of the lib-retarded assholes who needed to learn and remember that elemental fact. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So let me see, you are implying that the killers must have been liberals. Or that a sucker punch is a political statement (a LIBERAL political statement from what you imply). Which is it? How open minded of you. Do you know these guys? Do you know their political leanings, assuming they have any? Maybe they are part of Teddy Cruz' following, who knows?

Face it, you screwed up again, this time intentionally. Not that most people expect anything else from you. Once a Buffoon, always a Buffoon. That seems to be the "elemental fact" of your post.
You are most desperately wrong, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. This forum is where the most lib-retarded, Kool Aid sotted morons like you reside, and it is you and they that needed the education, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WELCOME TO DAY FOUR OF CORPY'S OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN!

hmmm it's Friday. That means he's already hitting the sauce.
So let me see, you are implying that the killers must have been liberals. Or that a sucker punch is a political statement (a LIBERAL political statement from what you imply). Which is it? How open minded of you. Do you know these guys? Do you know their political leanings, assuming they have any? Maybe they are part of Teddy Cruz' following, who knows?

Face it, you screwed up again, this time intentionally. Not that most people expect anything else from you. Once a Buffoon, always a Buffoon. That seems to be the "elemental fact" of your post. Originally Posted by Old-T
Wrong, Old Twerp. Especially since CC previously moved similar posts from the Sandbox to this forum. The lesson was for you and your lib-retarded ilk, so it's obviously not the wrong forum -- and you're acknowledgement of lesson received is appreciated.

WELCOME TO DAY FOUR OF CORPY'S OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN!

hmmm it's Friday. That means he's already hitting the sauce. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another acknowledgement of lesson received from the dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Ummmm... it wasn't one punch that killed him but the combination of being knocked out then his head hitting the concrete curb hard. Anyway, not sure why your posting this in the politics forum.
Stan .. easy answer. His life is in in this forum.

Sad

Back to the mine shaft, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=754555 #10 and #12
Wrong, Old Twerp. Especially since CC previously moved similar posts from the Sandbox to this forum. The lesson was for you and your lib-retarded ilk, so it's obviously not the wrong forum -- and you're acknowledgement of lesson received is appreciated.

Another acknowledgement of lesson received from the dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ummmm... it wasn't one punch that killed him but the combination of being knocked out then his head hitting the concrete curb hard. Anyway, not sure why your posting this in the politics forum. Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
Stan .. easy answer. His life is in in this forum.

Sad Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
Poor ol' Irritable Bullsh*t Syndrome (IBS), he hasn't figured out that ANY forum he posts his whining, arrogant uselessness is THE WRONG FORUM.
Yes, it is tragic, but it has nothing to do with politics, the Tea Party or the recent government shut-down, Old Twerp. Instead, it has everything to do with the lethality of being sucker punched and hitting one's head on a concrete surface, you ignorant asshole. You're precisely one of the lib-retarded assholes who needed to learn and remember that elemental fact. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

As much as you run your mouth, seems to me you'd be the one needs to pay close attention to getting clocked.
CC has spoken.

If you want to call anyone a cocksucker, retard or anything outside the rules, they belong here in the POLITICAL Forum.

So Corpy is well within the rules to waste everybody's time with his blathering about topics unrelated to politics.

And we're well within the rules to call him a stupid, worthless, dicksmoking, bandwidth wasting, TRAILER TRASH COCKSUCKER! We can also listen to Kayla threaten to kill people with her guns, and guys like the (questionably-departed) Jewish Lawyer challenge people to fistfights in public places.

Yes, it's all part of the National Political Fabric.

Suggestion, CC: Why not just revert to the old ASPD name -- the PIGPEN!