"GOOD JOB BROWNIE" ERRRR,,,,SIBELIUS...HAHAHAHAHA HHAHA !

Obama says good job Sibelius..............

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The stupid bitch wastes $650 million of taxpayer money on a Canadian firm that the Canadian government fired for incompetence, and Obama says Sibelius is doing a good job !

Our great leader has spoken............
It was just a mistake keeping someone Bush had hired. Her bad.
Bush didn't hire Sebelius...................... .Obama did !

It was just a mistake keeping someone Bush had hired. Her bad. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Bush didn't hire Sebelius...................... .Obama did ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I heard that "Donk" over here...LOL
Bush didn't hire Sebelius...................... .Obama did ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Wrong they were hired during the Bush years to implement government computers...Look it up.
It was just a mistake keeping someone Bush had hired. Her bad. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When did Bush hire Kathryn Sibelius?
Swoooosh Over your head.
Swoooosh Over your head. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oops, One of your sarcastic moments again right. Do you ever plan on acting like a real human being instead of a sarcastic leftist ignoramus?
Wrong they were hired during the Bush years to implement government computers...Look it up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Swoooosh Over your head. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, Iva...please supply that link. I'm quite interested in your facts backing that claim up. I see a governorship in 02 and 06, but the first federal job is the one she has now. The one she started in 2009.
hey dipshit, he isn't talking about Sibelius, but the Canadian IT firm.

Shirley, you're smart enough to get that.
hey dipshit, he isn't talking about Sibelius, but the Canadian IT firm. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You aren't SERIOUSLY trying to say that BUSH hired the Canadian IT firm to build HEALTHCARE.GOV web site, are you?

Or are you trying to suggest that because Bush hired that firm for some OTHER job before, means Obama gets a pass for hiring the same firm to FAIL at creating HEALTHCARE.GOV?
hey dipshit, he isn't talking about Sibelius, but the Canadian IT firm.

Shirley, you're smart enough to get that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh that Canadian Firm. Yeah here's a good article about how good they are.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickunga...-obama-legacy/
Here is another good article about CGI Federal, the Canadian company that the Obama administration awarded the contract to build the Obamacare website.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...eetheart-deal/

So let me get this straight. Since the previous Bush administration had awarded this company with some smaller contracts, it is somehow Bush's fault for the clusterfuck that resulted from Obama awarding this company the contract to build the Obamacare website. That is really fucking pathetic! When are you fucking libturds going to stop blaming Bush for everything that has gone wrong during the Obama administration? But that is all you really got, isn't it?!