Kay2Day & Hailey Starr

Last week I had the privilege to see both of these outstanding young ladies and in both cases was reminded why I love the Hobby so much.. I didn't write reviews on either due to both appts being more on a personal level for me. Hell, in one appointment all we did was talk but it was all I needed and more. My point to this is merely to reiterate my humble yet strong opinion that there are some very genuine and good people in this thing we all enjoy.. Not only Providers, but my peer group of Clients as well. Like anything in life, there will be quarrels. But... If that person is important enough to you, you'll find a way through. Always remain cautious though as there are some truly evil people in this game.... I have experienced this 1st hand recently. I allowed it to turn me into a cynical & jaded SOB. It wasn't until last week and with the help of these 2 fine woman that I was able to let it go and put the BS behind me. Kay (aka Seal Team 6 ) and Hailey (Poocherino is welcome anytime!).... Thank you Ladies!!!! You are both amazing!!!
You're a good man Irish...one day I hope to buy you a round and trade stories!
You're a good man Irish...one day I hope to buy you a round and trade stories! Originally Posted by reece.mcneal
Reece... It would be an honor and a helluva good time!!
You lucky bastard! I tried numerous times to get a hold of Hailey and got no response
It was great to finally meet you. You are an awesome person babe. I look fwd to our date night next time I'm in town hehehe.
Ty for sharing your time with me
It was great to finally meet you. You are an awesome person babe. I look fwd to our date night next time I'm in town hehehe.
Ty for sharing your time with me Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Absolutely!!! You think Morrie tells his wife everything??? Lol!!!
"And that's when I knew. .. morrie was going to get whacked"
Lol
Just an fyi to everybody. .. goodfellas Is one of the best movies EVER. Lol

Awww why did ur change ur avatar u had the best one.
" so what do u need me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy.. bc I'm married..." - Peter Griffin.

Lol had to add that lol
"And that's when I knew. .. morrie was going to get whacked"
Lol
Just an fyi to everybody. .. goodfellas Is one of the best movies EVER. Lol

Awww why did ur change ur avatar u had the best one. Originally Posted by Kay2Day
I thought I might hear about that! Just changing it up a lil!

"Now he's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with a bill, to Paulie. Trouble with cops, deliveries, Tommy, he calls Paulie. But now he has to pay Paulie every week no matter what. "Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. The place got hit by lightning? Fuck you, pay me." - Henry Hill
You lucky bastard! I tried numerous times to get a hold of Hailey and got no response Originally Posted by pbronstein
PB... That would be my fault sir... My appt ran way over and we ended up having a slumber party and spent the whole night building cool blanket forts n shit!
PB... That would be my fault sir... My appt ran way over and we ended up having a slumber party and spent the whole night building cool blanket forts n shit! Originally Posted by Irish14
You asshole!
You asshole! Originally Posted by pbronstein
You're a good man Irish...one day I hope to buy you a round and trade stories! Originally Posted by reece.mcneal
Count me in on that too please. I hear Twin Peaks calling our names...
Count me in on that too please. I hear Twin Peaks calling our names... Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
You know it Vegas!!! This could get rowdy! Pls don't let me up on the speakers again though! That shit hurt!

both gals are hot as hell...and Irish is hot too...woohoooo that would be an awesome "orgy"!